Mitsubishi

Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Tech Interview

Security Tech
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mitsubishi in January 2011.

Interview Details – 3 People interview for 20 minutes and same day offer.

Interview Question – Boring General Questions about you and ur resume   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Very Low Pay

Training Instructor Interview

Training Instructor
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mitsubishi in March 2008.

Interview Details – This is a very detailed interview process. At the end of the last day I spent with them they told me more about myself than I probably knew going in. They explained to me that they would not hire me and exactly why, by category. Even though I didn't get the job, I believe they were right in their assesment of why I would not fit into a Japanese based company.

Interview Question – What do you know about drives?   View Answer

Fund Accountant Interview

Fund Accountant

Interviewed at Mitsubishi

Interview Details – Telephone to schedule an interview time. One round behavior interview about 30 minutes long. Some times there is another round of Excel base case but could be skipped. Three interviewers, HR and two senior manager. Three days later came results and offered. Manager offered first, then HR called and sent Letter of Intent and then a contract.

Interview Question – No. Very General Questions.
     1. Introduction
  Answer Question

Worker Interview

Worker
Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Mitsubishi in July 2011.

Interview Details – interviews were conducted individually in a room, I first have to say hello to the interviewing me then I have to give information about my identity, and I have to give my future planning how

Interview Question – What motivated me to come to the work place   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I get a salary that is determined by the condition of the company must discipline rules given to the company

General Interview

General

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mitsubishi in June 2011.

Interview Details – overall process was just ordinary.
we had basic excam like SPI, had three interviews mainly with non HR staffs.
questions were like "why do you want to work with us?", "what was your most challenging experience?" or sth like that. no irregular questions.

Interview Question – What kind of person will fit you best as private partner or working fellow, you suppose?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mitsubishi? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mitsubishi interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mitsubishi employees and interview candidates.