Mitsubishi Power Systems Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2015

3.1

Administrative Position Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Power Systems.

Interview

I had two interviews, one with HR and one with department head & Japanese gentleman. Interviews were pretty normal. They asked normal questions. There was nothing out of the ordinary. It helps to have your references on file and ready to be given at a moments noticed.

Interview Questions

• They had the Japanese gentleman ask me questions (in English) I believe just to see how I would interact with the Japanese and if I could understand/respond.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Power Systems (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was a group interview that ended up being quite technical for an intern level position. They were only interested in technical experience and the interview process revolved around a new employee who was courageous enough to implement a new design for their current system. In fact, this employee was the one conducting most of the interview. In essence, they were looking for another him. Extremely intimidating for an intern interview. Plus, they asked for our ages. From what I hear about this company, I'm glad I didn't get it.

Global Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Power Systems (Lake Mary, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from HR within a week to set up an Interview, did 1 on 1 interviews with the Sr Manager and Director the following week. They scheduled second interview two weeks later with 2 additional members of the Sourcing Team and HR (again 1on 1). Discussed more specific work related issues and experience, the orginization, potential salary etc...

Interview Questions

• A. What did you like least about your previous employer? B. How did you over come it?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Power Systems.

Interview

Roundtable with several hiring managers and HR director.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important aspect of manufacturing?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Power Systems in June 2013.

Interview

The process began when a former coworker, current MPS employee asked me for my resume. HR called me and set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. The interview was supposed to last 15 minutes. It lasted 75. Immediately after the phone interview HR called back to set up a plant visit and face to face. That interview was a panel interview with the manager, two team members and a support person. The interviews were based off of the information on my resume. Explain this role, this skill, how proficient you are with this tool. How often have you encountered this type of difficulty. I was asked what could my previous employer done differently to be more successful? And what was my crowning career achievement?

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question(s) were during both interviews where the hiring manager identified and exploited a skills weakness. I did not have the proficiency in one area that he was looking for and when he realized it, he began asking questions about them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR called the day of the interview with an offer that I had no need to negotiate with. It was 10% higher than I was previously making.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Power Systems (Orlando, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Landed an Interview after attending Job Fair. Group interview consisting of work-place scenario questions. Did not get an offer but it was a great experience. Very respectable company, rich in tradition and culture. Definitely pursuing future positions with this company.

Interview Questions

• Where you every in a team scenario where you were the leader and you failed? How did you handle this?   Answer Question

Inventory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarita, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Power Systems (Sarita, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

First boss was very knowledgeable in all aspects. Explained what he needed and wanted. Training was provided and help when needed. Was there for about two hours and given your of warehouse

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Power Systems (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

very good

CMM Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pooler, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Power Systems (Pooler, GA) in July 2010.

Interview

The group interview was more of an interrogation than anything. They only discussed what had already been discussed from the phone interview. No plant tour or photos were available to describe the location. Worst experience ever!

Interview Questions

• For each change in job, I was asked why I quit one job and went to the next. They twisted my words and made their own interpretation out of my answers.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Power Systems in April 2010.

Interview

Oral boarded interviews which ask typical questions and more technical questions depending on job being requested.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses and what did you do to enhance this area   Answer Question