Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

4.0

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group.

Interview

This was hands down the WORST interview process I have ever went through. I had an initial phone screen with recruiter who called three hours early because they couldn't tell time between time zones. After the phone screen, the recruiter set up an interview but failed to send a confirmation with stated time so that I could block out requested time and date. I had to follow up with the recruiter three times before they sent me a confirmation on the day of the interview.
This here is by far the worst part of the process. At the scheduled time of the interview I NEVER got a call. I called the recruiter to see what was going on and received no answer, it was only several hours later that I received an email reply that the hiring manager had conflict in schedule. I never got a response to reschedule. If the recruiting process is any indication of how this company runs than I'm glad not to be apart of it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

2 online tests, telephone interview, interview with head of DCM and with 2 members of DCM team.

Interview Questions