Mitsubishi UFJ Interview Questions

2.3

Securities Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ (New York, NY).

Interview

Not sure how to get your foot in the door. I used a temp agency and eventually was promoted to Securities Technician. Although I did interview a few people FOR the position.

The usual:
    -Strengths
    -Weaknesses
    -Show dedication and that you want to stay for a while (You can have a 5 year plan, but don't have a 6 month plan) - this one is important
    -Be sincere. I could tell the difference between those who were being themselves and those who were selling themselves. Although not everyone else could.
    -Have stories and examples ready (problem solving, leadership, resolved a difficult situation)
    -Be excited about the position and the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered a very low salary. I argued up very, very little. Very good benefits and decent profit sharing (matching?) program.

Officer, Credit Risk Management Interview

Interview

The hiring process is through a recruiting firm. There were two interviews with the Bank's hiring managers; the interviews were conducted via online video calls since I live abroad. The hiring managers were kind and friendly, and they were hard working people. Most questions they asked in the interviews were about my experience and my skills related to the job; the interviews were time-efficient.

Interview Questions

• One interviewer asked about a country's economic situations when I did my previous job.
      I suggest candidates stay informed about current events besides analyzing job description.

Answer Question

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ (Tokyo (Japan)) in November 2012.

Interview

More than 7 rounds of interviews, question was not difficult at all

Interview Questions

• All questions looks into your motivation, team working and ability to handle multiply tasks   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer with my expectation

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ (Tokyo (Japan)) in September 2010.

Interview

Met boss first at a seminar and the process took over 6 months after we initially started talking about my moving to MUMMS. It was a tedious process of many lunches and coming in before work to talk about things that I have already talked about with the same persons. Questions were not so difficult and just consisted of content of job sort of questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.