Mitsubishi UFJ Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Securities Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ.

Not sure how to get your foot in the door. I used a temp agency and eventually was promoted to Securities Technician. Although I did interview a few people FOR the position.

The usual:
    -Strengths
    -Weaknesses
    -Show dedication and that you want to stay for a while (You can have a 5 year plan, but don't have a 6 month plan) - this one is important
    -Be sincere. I could tell the difference between those who were being themselves and those who were selling themselves. Although not everyone else could.
    -Have stories and examples ready (problem solving, leadership, resolved a difficult situation)
    -Be excited about the position and the company

Interview Questions
    They offered a very low salary. I argued up very, very little. Very good benefits and decent profit sharing (matching?) program.

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ in November 2012.

More than 7 rounds of interviews, question was not difficult at all

Interview Questions
    • All questions looks into your motivation, team working and ability to handle multiply tasks   View Answer
    Offer with my expectation

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ in September 2010.

Met boss first at a seminar and the process took over 6 months after we initially started talking about my moving to MUMMS. It was a tedious process of many lunches and coming in before work to talk about things that I have already talked about with the same persons. Questions were not so difficult and just consisted of content of job sort of questions.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mitsubishi UFJ

Worked for Mitsubishi UFJ? Contribute to the Community!