Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Technician Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Securities Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ.

Not sure how to get your foot in the door. I used a temp agency and eventually was promoted to Securities Technician. Although I did interview a few people FOR the position.

The usual:
-Strengths
-Weaknesses
-Show dedication and that you want to stay for a while (You can have a 5 year plan, but don't have a 6 month plan) - this one is important
-Be sincere. I could tell the difference between those who were being themselves and those who were selling themselves. Although not everyone else could.
-Have stories and examples ready (problem solving, leadership, resolved a difficult situation)
-Be excited about the position and the company

Interview Questions
They offered a very low salary. I argued up very, very little. Very good benefits and decent profit sharing (matching?) program.

Worked for Mitsubishi UFJ? Contribute to the Community!