Mizuho Bank Officer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2015

3.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mizuho Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Multi Staged, interviewed with multiple HR people, and people from the actual buisness line. Given both a Brig-Mayer and other test to determine mental compentancy Refrence process is rather tedious.

Interview Questions

• Describe Mizuho Corp Bank 7 buisness lines in detail and our compeditors.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mizuho Bank

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mizuho Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

My interview was with the hiring manager and hr manager. Entire process took abt 1 hour. They were very upfront abt their rigid culture and long working hours. Although in the interview invite email, it states that application forms and supporting documents are optional, please bring and fill up the form! Was made to hand write the entire form just before the interview as I was not prepared.

Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mizuho Bank in December 2011.

Interview

Applied thru agency. Informed that it was a panel interview with HR siting in. On the day of interview, HR rep on MC 2 interviewers, one was ok & gave me an opportunity to answer qns & polite right till the end. The other one was downright rude, no eye contact during the entire interview, always interrupting when i was answering, just walked off before the interview ended. Gave me the impression that they were not too happy to have me there.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to move after being in your organisation for many years?   Answer Question