Mizuho Bank

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mizuho Bank.

Multi Staged, interviewed with multiple HR people, and people from the actual buisness line.
Given both a Brig-Mayer and other test to determine mental compentancy
Refrence process is rather tedious.

Interview Questions
  • Describe Mizuho Corp Bank 7 buisness lines in detail and our compeditors.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mizuho Bank

Officer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mizuho Bank in December 2011.

Applied thru agency. Informed that it was a panel interview with HR siting in. On the day of interview, HR rep on MC
    2 interviewers, one was ok & gave me an opportunity to answer qns & polite right till the end. The other one was downright rude, no eye contact during the entire interview, always interrupting when i was answering, just walked off before the interview ended. Gave me the impression that they were not too happy to have me there.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you looking to move after being in your organisation for many years?   Answer Question