Moët Hennessy USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Moët Hennessy USA in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through school career portal for this internship position. There were 2 rounds of interviews with manager and his supervisor. The interview was mildly technical in nature with some basic questions about programming and past work experience. They were looking for good communication skills and somebody who had specific experience in IT industry before.

Interview Question – on a scale of 1 to 10 tell how good i am on various skills like database, programming, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. all interns receive fixed hourly pay.

Market Research Interview

Market Research
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Moët Hennessy USA in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of a one on one with HR and hiring manager. HR did not ask questions, so be sure to sell yourself well when you're asked, "Tell me about yourself."

Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Marketing

The process took a day - interviewed at Moët Hennessy USA in September 2010.

Interview Details – Unfortunately the HR woman was dismissive. I got the feeling that the high-end brands, which my resume has a history of, influence the attitude of those in HR to be a bit rude. It was a dissapointing conversation.

I was able to get pre-interview information that the main headquarters in France and the U.S. headquarters do not communicate well. I also understand that the France office does not support cross-pollination between regions or have good career planning.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current job?   View Answer

Worked for Moët Hennessy USA? Contribute to the Community!