Moët Hennessy USA Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moët Hennessy USA

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moët Hennessy USA (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was typical and straight forward. I got the interview through a recruiter and then had 2 rounds in the office in NYC. The first round was with HR and direct supervisor. The second round was with the VP (direct supervisor's boss). I received an answer within a week after the final interview.

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moët Hennessy USA (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied through school career portal for this internship position. There were 2 rounds of interviews with manager and his supervisor. The interview was mildly technical in nature with some basic questions about programming and past work experience. They were looking for good communication skills and somebody who had specific experience in IT industry before.

Interview Questions

• on a scale of 1 to 10 tell how good i am on various skills like database, programming, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation. all interns receive fixed hourly pay.

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moët Hennessy USA (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Interview consisted of a one on one with HR and hiring manager. HR did not ask questions, so be sure to sell yourself well when you're asked, "Tell me about yourself."

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moët Hennessy USA in September 2010.

Interview

Unfortunately the HR woman was dismissive. I got the feeling that the high-end brands, which my resume has a history of, influence the attitude of those in HR to be a bit rude. It was a dissapointing conversation. I was able to get pre-interview information that the main headquarters in France and the U.S. headquarters do not communicate well. I also understand that the France office does not support cross-pollination between regions or have good career planning.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer