MobiTV

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Mobile Applications Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MobiTV in May 2011.

Interview Details – The recruiter called me first, had a short conversation. Both sides showed interest. He arranged a phone interview for me, which was held two days later, mostly consisting of technical questions. The recruiter subsequently called to schedule face-to-face interview. Due to inability to come onsite, the interview was conducted via video conferencing. I had six 1:1 talks with director, hiring manager and engineers, questions covering a variety. At the end of the same day, the recruiter called again to show satisfaction. Salary negotiation ensued. We reached agreement the following day. The whole process is pretty smooth and quick.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There is some room for salary negotiation, but benefits seem fixed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MobiTV? Contribute to the Community!

MobiTV Videos

MobiTV – Why Work for Us?

MobiTV, Inc. is a leading provider of premium end-to-end mobile media solutions. The MobiTV converged media platform delivers live TV, video-on-demand, and the ability to download-and-store content for offline viewing… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MobiTV Senior Mobile Applications Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MobiTV employees and interview candidates.