Mobile Doctors

www.mobiledoctors.com

Mobile Doctors Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mobile Doctors

Scheduler Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mobile Doctors.

Very drug out but learned a lot

Quick, I was happy.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mobile Doctors.

Beware of interviews at "new start up" branches as you will have a tough time competing if you are not already a current employee at other branches. I had a phone interview with a recruiter from Chicago and also a face-to-face interview with a "new" branch manager. I have several years of experience as a Patient Care Coordinator and I also have a Bachelor's degree. I was given very high praise from both the recruiter and manager and I was complimented several times on my background, knowledge, and how I presented myself at the interview. However, I was told that because a current employee at a different location decided to interview for the same position and due to their "promote from within policy", they were unable to offer me the job as they were going to offer it to the current employee. BUT they did suggest that I wait around for 2 or 3 months until the "new" branch manager had a big enough clientele and could afford to hire more employees Needless to say, I will not be waiting around. I commend companies for having a promote from within policy and I understand the cost savings with that but MOST companies offer positions internally first and when they can't find a suitable candidate, they look at external candidates. I felt like I was given the "run-around" and my time was completely wasted since it was basically already predetermined that the current employee would be offered the position anyway. The process took about a week. Good luck!

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mobile Doctors.

Phone interview with a recruiter from HQ in Chicago and then in person interview at the branch location.

Interview Questions
    • What is a skill you need to work on? I am always stumped on this question.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mobile Doctors.

I did an initial phone interview with a recruiter and then was invited to come to the Chicago office and meet with the Recruiting Director and a Regional Manager. The management team was very personable and made me feel at ease. I was then invited back to spend a half day at the office and observe different departments so I had a better understanding of how a branch operated.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me what the least appealing aspect of the position was and I wasn't quite expecting that!   Answer Question

MIT-Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Mobile Doctors in October 2011.

Phone Screen with Recruiter, Half Day Job Shadow/ Interview with Mangement employees

Interview Questions
    I didn't try to negoitiate as this was an internship and you cant find very many paying internships these days