Mobile Mini

2.3

Branch Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mobile Mini in January 2015.

Beware of employers asking you to come in the same day they call you.

Got called in by the Branch Manager and he asked if I could come in the same day for an interview. A few hours later I was there. Apparently, the regional manager was there, so I figured out pretty quick why the hustle to get me in there so quick.

Anyway, sat down with the branch and regional manager, went over my resume, asked a few general questions, very casual questions, some not even related to the job, even laughed about a few things. I asked when I could expect to hear from them about the position and the Branch Manager said Friday (the interview was on a Wednesday). Well, never heard from him. It's been a few weeks now and he hasn't returned any calls or emails.

Lesson learned.

Interview Questions
    • Asked a number of general questions. Some not even related to the job.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Mobile Mini.

Started with a phone interview which I believe went well. No particularly unusual questions. Next step is then to go on a face-to-face interview which is quite short/no too long.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Mobile Mini.

The interview process consist of several interviews, beginning with a phone screening. I did very well on the phone interview and was invited to interview with one of the sales mangers. The second interview went well and went more in depth about the position and what would be expected of me. I was told that I would be notified on a decision within a week and it ended up being three weeks before I received the "sorry, we've decided other candidates are more qualified" Complete waste of time.

Inbound Sales - Telesales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mobile Mini in May 2014.

After submitting a resume, I was informed that I was to be scheduled for an interview by telephone. I received notification of the date and time. On the appropriate day and time, I was called and asked a series of questions.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Mobile Mini.

Questions were asked in a casual conversation, he was very good at his job, this was a phone interview which lasted 30 minutes

Accounting Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mobile Mini in June 2013.

Applied online. Initial HR phone screen, a series of face to face interviews (two on one, one on one). Most interesting item was an online personality test. Face to face interviews were typical questions, mostly adding details/color to resume items and previous experiences. A combination of technical and behavioral, with a fair amount of openness to the company challenges.

Interview Questions

Compensation offer was not in line with market.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mobile Mini in November 2011.

I was set up with an interview by email and given a choice of about 3 different days and times. I picked the next day at 1:30. The office manager seemed nice enough at the time. Told me if I had any problems finding the place, to call her. It was located pretty far North of where I live, so I headed out about 30 minutes prior. It was pretty hard to spot and when I got near the destination it was almost 1:30 so I called the number she gave me to call so I could ask her which building it was, because there were 2 buildings like the one she described, white with blue trim. I got no answer, just the voice mail, so I drove into an industrial fenced area and pulled up next to the second white building with blue trim. A woman came outside and asked me my name and I shook her hand and said hello, are you so and so? She said yes, I handed her my application, she then stated that punctuality is very important in this industry and I apologized and then told her that I had tried to call because I had gotten lost and only got the voice mail. She proceeded to let me know that other applicants had arrived as early as an hour before their interviews. I said, "So you won't even consider my application because I was 5 minutes late?" She said it was 1:38. I told her I had been at the building next door trying to call her but got no answer and she didn't even care so I took back my resume and application and left. Needless to say I wasted my time and gas going to this interview only to be turned down before I even had a chance to interview but in retrospect, it was too far and she was not someone I would probably want to work for anyway.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mobile Mini in October 2011.

Phone interview with HR, In person interview with hiring supervisor. Interview with VP

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Set salary. They hired me as a team lead, then changed my title to Supervisor, switched me from hourly to salary added more responsibility and gave me no pay increase.

Inside Sales Represnetatibve Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Employee in North Little Rock, AR

I applied in-person – interviewed at Mobile Mini in August 2010.

inperson interview

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mobile Mini in June 2010.

Apply online. Personality test. Phone interview with Human Resources. 2nd interview with manager. Drug test.

No negotiation.