MobileNet Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2015

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at MobileNet Services

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MobileNet Services.

Interview

Very simple, applied online, got an email asking to respond with answers to about 10-15 simple technical questions. After that, an interview was scheduled with the VP who just started telling about the company and faking about its success.

Interview Questions

• When would you like to start? Seriously!!   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

RF Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at MobileNet Services (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Received an email with about 22 questions to be answered to qualify for the interview process. Within 2 weeks received a call for onsite interview which was in detail to past experience and the current opportunities offered at the company.

Negotiation

Negotiation was poor. The offered salary is very low compared to market rate.

RF Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at MobileNet Services in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview basically technical questions. Asked about how do I feel about traveling out of state. Interviewer was very informative about what is expected of employee. I also felt very comfortable with the phone interview.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MobileNet Services (Plano, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. Got the call through multiple references. I was asked to give an overview of the current project I am involved in and the past projects I have worked on. On field experience is a plus but not really necessary. As long as you know basic RF and have worked with one of the major OEMs the process should be ok.

Interview Questions

• Give us a overview of projects you have worked on, skills that you needed and issues that you solved.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MobileNet Services (Cleveland, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

very easy and no hard questions.1st got the email for few questions and then i got call from vp to interview it went like hour and offer was made.Took the offer and started in April end.

Associate RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MobileNet Services.

Interview

no interview at all. Just talk very sugar coating words and sentences. Just say all good things about the job. Never utter a work about have to work weekends and nights all the time. Also has to travel all the time. I found out after joining the company about this.

RF Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at MobileNet Services (Irvine, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied through email. Got a call for interview after couple of weeks. Interview started with description of the company profile and how it works.Also the chance of growth opportunities and learning was described. Knew from the first that I am selected.Interview was not that technical , it was easy and got selected same day

Associate RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at MobileNet Services.

Interview

They will first email you with list of questions and wee need to reply them back with our answers. If you spend considerable amount of time you can answer those questions well. After that they will give you phone call and tell about the company and what the job is going to be in detail.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tello them your interest

Associate RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MobileNet Services.

Interview

Applied online and got an email back from a hiring manager asking me a set of about 22 questions 15 related to wireless technologies and about 7 of them general personality questions. Answered them as many as I can and had a return call after 2 days. I was explained about the company and position, after some conversation and clarification of questions on both sides, offer was made.

Interview Questions

• nothing much difficult/un expected, but questions were fairly good.   Answer Question

Negotiation

oK. you may negotiate and see but seemed not very much easy on it.

RF Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MobileNet Services in April 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was straight forward. They asked all the necessary questions such as hours willing to work, travel, expectations, education, and everything you would generally expect. After the interview, I received a call offering the position a few days later and took it.

Interview Questions

• In what way did your senior project apply to this industry.   Answer Question