MobileNet Services

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at MobileNet Services

RF Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at MobileNet Services.

Received an email with about 22 questions to be answered to qualify for the interview process.
    Within 2 weeks received a call for onsite interview which was in detail to past experience and the current opportunities offered at the company.

Negotiation was poor. The offered salary is very low compared to market rate.

RF Field Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at MobileNet Services in July 2014.

Phone interview basically technical questions. Asked about how do I feel about traveling out of state. Interviewer was very informative about what is expected of employee. I also felt very comfortable with the phone interview.

Associate RF Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at MobileNet Services.

no interview at all. Just talk very sugar coating words and sentences. Just say all good things about the job. Never utter a work about have to work weekends and nights all the time. Also has to travel all the time. I found out after joining the company about this.

Associate RF Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at MobileNet Services.

They will first email you with list of questions and wee need to reply them back with our answers. If you spend considerable amount of time you can answer those questions well.
    After that they will give you phone call and tell about the company and what the job is going to be in detail.

Tello them your interest

Associate RF Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MobileNet Services.

Applied online and got an email back from a hiring manager asking me a set of about 22 questions 15 related to wireless technologies and about 7 of them general personality questions. Answered them as many as I can and had a return call after 2 days. I was explained about the company and position, after some conversation and clarification of questions on both sides, offer was made.

Interview Questions
    • nothing much difficult/un expected, but questions were fairly good.   Answer Question
    oK. you may negotiate and see but seemed not very much easy on it.

RF Field Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MobileNet Services in April 2013.

The hiring and interview process was straight forward. They asked all the necessary questions such as hours willing to work, travel, expectations, education, and everything you would generally expect. After the interview, I received a call offering the position a few days later and took it.

Interview Questions
    • In what way did your senior project apply to this industry.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at MobileNet Services in January 2012.

2 Interviews only, just some basic questions about what I did previously, 1st interview was over phone , then face to face interview. then within few weeks, got a call from them for the joining.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at MobileNet Services in September 2010.

Very simple question; no need to prepare. Based on your resume!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at MobileNet Services in May 2010.

Interview questions are generally designed to tap applicant attributes that are specifically relevant to the job for which the person is applying. The job-relevant applicant attributes the questions purportedly assess are thought to be necessary for one to successfully perform on the job. The job-relevant constructs that have been assessed in the interview can be classified into three categories: general traits, experiential factors, and core job elements. The first category refers to relatively stable applicant traits. The second category refers to job knowledge that the applicant has acquired over time. The third category refers to the knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with the job.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MobileNet Services in March 2010.

Very simple phone interview, direct and to the point, asked about my past experience and what my educational background is

Yes I negotiated my salary

Worked for MobileNet Services? Contribute to the Community!