MobileNet Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

RF Engineer II Interview

RF Engineer II
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at MobileNet Services.

Interview Details – Received an email with about 22 questions to be answered to qualify for the interview process.
Within 2 weeks received a call for onsite interview which was in detail to past experience and the current opportunities offered at the company.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was poor. The offered salary is very low compared to market rate.

RF Engineer Interview

RF Engineer
Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MobileNet Services in March 2010.

Interview Details – Very simple phone interview, direct and to the point, asked about my past experience and what my educational background is

Negotiation Details – Yes I negotiated my salary

Very Easy Interview

Associate RF Engineer Interview

Associate RF Engineer
Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at MobileNet Services in September 2010.

Interview Details – Very simple question; no need to prepare. Based on your resume!

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Associate RF Engineer Interview

Associate RF Engineer
Irvine, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at MobileNet Services in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interview questions are generally designed to tap applicant attributes that are specifically relevant to the job for which the person is applying. The job-relevant applicant attributes the questions purportedly assess are thought to be necessary for one to successfully perform on the job. The job-relevant constructs that have been assessed in the interview can be classified into three categories: general traits, experiential factors, and core job elements. The first category refers to relatively stable applicant traits. The second category refers to job knowledge that the applicant has acquired over time. The third category refers to the knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with the job.

Interview Questions

Worked for MobileNet Services? Contribute to the Community!