Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at MobileOne
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Business Intelligence Intern (1)
- Marketing Executive (Post Paid) (1)
- Marketing Executive (Postpaid IDD) (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at MobileOne (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.
Interview held in the meeting room directly at lobby. Interview doesnt seem structured, interviewers (2person) used what you said to probe other questions. Interview took around 1 hour for my case
- Why do you want to work in the telecommunication industry ? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
Interview was conducted in meeting rooms at the lobby. Conducted by marketing head and hr. Interviews were scheduled in 15mins block. You can see those people who are competing with you for the same position.
- What do you expect from the job. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at MobileOne (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2012.
Went through two rounds of interview with two different departments. Fairly informal session with the hiring manager and HR. On the second round, was told to complete a technical test (was not informed prior, but they gave the option to come back again)
About a week later got an offer from HR and had to get back to them within the week.
- Technical test came as a surprise as I wasn't told beforehand. Tested on various languages: java, jsp, sql Answer Question
Tried to negotiate for slightly higher pay but was told it was already pretty high.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at MobileOne (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2010.
Personal Interview at M1 International Business Park. Wanted to know why I had applied
- What would you do if you have a difference of opinion with your senior officer Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review