Mobilicity

Updated Sep 7, 2014
Updated Sep 7, 2014

1.7

Customer Service - Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Mobilicity.

Typical interview questions about experience, education, strengths and weaknesses. Focus on customer service and problem solving roles. This is a customer service based position so emphasis on interpersonal skills is a must.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Mobilicity.

I applied online through an online application / resume upload. I received an email from a store manager asking me to phone her anytime during the week. We set up an interview for the NEXT DAY! as that was her only availability. It lasted 45 minutes, and she had a piece of paper with her interview questions. She asked at least 10 questions, most of which were situational, i.e. "how have you went above and beyond to help a customer in the past", "how would you deal with an irate customer?", "give an example of a time.." "What would your previous employer say about you, both good and bad?"

Interview Questions
    • "If it was the last day before the monthly sales target deadline and you are 2 sales away from achieving both your goal and the stores goal, and a customer walks in wanting 2 lines, you know that the plan is not a good fit for the client, would you still set them up with the plan to meet the sales target or not?"   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mobilicity in May 2012.

Instead of an interview, it was more like an explaination of the job. Did not really ask much. The training was great from corporate, but the dealer's business ethics goes completely against it. Expect a lot of pressure from the boss once you're hired. These guys make money per activation and they will push you to make more.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Mobilicity in November 2011.

call from sales team leader then you go to one of the corporate store for 1v1 interview with a manager

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you have to deal with a difficult customer   View Answer
    non-negotiable