Mobilicity

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and interviewed at Mobilicity.

Interview Details – I applied online through an online application / resume upload. I received an email from a store manager asking me to phone her anytime during the week. We set up an interview for the NEXT DAY! as that was her only availability. It lasted 45 minutes, and she had a piece of paper with her interview questions. She asked at least 10 questions, most of which were situational, i.e. "how have you went above and beyond to help a customer in the past", "how would you deal with an irate customer?", "give an example of a time.." "What would your previous employer say about you, both good and bad?"

Interview Question – "If it was the last day before the monthly sales target deadline and you are 2 sales away from achieving both your goal and the stores goal, and a customer walks in wanting 2 lines, you know that the plan is not a good fit for the client, would you still set them up with the plan to meet the sales target or not?"   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Scarborough, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Mobilicity in May 2012.

Interview Details – Instead of an interview, it was more like an explaination of the job. Did not really ask much. The training was great from corporate, but the dealer's business ethics goes completely against it. Expect a lot of pressure from the boss once you're hired. These guys make money per activation and they will push you to make more.

Interview Question – There were no questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Mobilicity in November 2011.

Interview Details – call from sales team leader then you go to one of the corporate store for 1v1 interview with a manager

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you have to deal with a difficult customer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – non-negotiable

Worked for Mobilicity? Contribute to the Community!