Mobilink

17 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mobilink.

Interview Details – There are usually 3 to 4 interviews which take place. first of all they conduct an assessment test which is both technical & non technical depending on the position. if you pass the test then there are 2 technical interviews one with manager and other with the director or senior manager followed by an interview with HR. In my case the hiring process took around 2-3 weeks.

Interview Question – there was one unexpected question which was when do you plan to get married?   Answer Question

Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Mobilink in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online. Interviewed at Mobilink in June 2014.
Interview Details – First of all telephonic interview, Assesment test, Interview with Floor Manager and Last Interview with CCM.
Interview Question – Not asking any difficult question to me.

Interview Question – What's your Name?
Tell me something about yourself?
Why did you leave your last job?
What do you have?
In which base company give you job?
What are your Strengths & Weaknesses?
What do you know about our company?
  Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mobilink in October 2011.

Interview Details – Take a online assessment, after passed assessment then take two interview from management

Interview Question – why you joined mobilink?   View Answer

Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mobilink in June 2013.

Interview Details – First of all telephonic interview, 2nd Assesment test clear,3rd call center managment interview, and this time waiting for panel interview call.

Interview Question – Not asking any difficult question to me because i have 13 years professional experience.   Answer Question

Associate IT Budgeting Interview

Associate IT Budgeting
Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Mobilink.

Interview Details – 3 interviews and 1 test

Interview Question – there was no difficult question ... it was all quite straight forward   Answer Question

Product Marketing Specialist Interview

Product Marketing Specialist
Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mobilink in February 2008.

Interview Details – The first interview was with the Manager Value Added Services. This took place 3 days after submission of CV. Four days after the 1st interview the second interview was set with the Director VAS, LDI & IR and after that a 3rd interview was conducted 2 weeks later with the VP Marketing.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mobilink in June 2012.

Interview Details – Telephonic Interview
IQ test
Interview

Interview Question – Ask questions regarding Customer care   Answer Question

Corporate Accounts Specialist Interview

Corporate Accounts Specialist
Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mobilink in February 2008.

Interview Details – it was sort of informal interview, because i was promoted to this vacancy for proving my abilities and skills in previous role.

Interview Question – why do you wish to avail this opportunity ?   View Answer

Associate Engineer Interview

Associate Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mobilink.

Interview Details – It varies from team to team, department to department, is based on the job positions mostly. For Technical hiring, be prepared for an overall GSM picture if you are a fresh grad. In case you are an experienced person looking for a mid level position then concentrate on your area of expertise.

Interview Question – It should always be about you, so please remain positive and answer with your best intentions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was the time when I was working as an intern, so the overall process was a smooth transition from internship to employment.

Burewāla (Pakistan)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Mobilink in December 2011.

Interview Details – The company has only one Question to you that is What have you quality in that base company hire.Or so many students or other people comes for interview what you have unique company trust you and give you this job.Now its depend on a person who is facing this interview.If person confuse and loose his/her temper then it is 100% chances that he/she must be disqualify.So be cool and proper preparation before interview is very necessary.

Interview Questions

• What do you have? in which base company give you job?   View Answer
  • If you got a good job after joining us so what will you do you will switch or never forget your base or think to groom in your base firm?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase is very sensitive.Because of unemployment the often Students suffer and did not negotiate the salary and time period.According to my knowledge this is very important and it must be negotiate these two things.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mobilink? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mobilink interview questions and advice. All 17 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mobilink employees and interview candidates.