Mobilink Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2014
Updated Oct 13, 2014

3.3

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mobilink.

There are usually 3 to 4 interviews which take place. first of all they conduct an assessment test which is both technical & non technical depending on the position. if you pass the test then there are 2 technical interviews one with manager and other with the director or senior manager followed by an interview with HR. In my case the hiring process took around 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • there was one unexpected question which was when do you plan to get married?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Mobilink in June 2014.

I applied online. Interviewed at Mobilink in June 2014.
    Interview Details – First of all telephonic interview, Assesment test, Interview with Floor Manager and Last Interview with CCM.
    Interview Question – Not asking any difficult question to me.

Interview Questions
    • What's your Name?
      Tell me something about yourself?
      Why did you leave your last job?
      What do you have?
      In which base company give you job?
      What are your Strengths & Weaknesses?
      What do you know about our company?
        Answer Question

CCR Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Mobilink in August 2013.

firstly you recieve a call and give short interview.then you recieve a message for next interview and online test. if you pass online test then you give 2 further interviews after clearing them you will be hired and called for training. that will consits of few weeks according to requirements of company and your job

Interview Questions
    • why you want to join mobilink , why not other companies.   Answer Question

CCR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mobilink in June 2013.

First of all telephonic interview, 2nd Assesment test clear,3rd call center managment interview, and this time waiting for panel interview call.

Interview Questions
    • Not asking any difficult question to me because i have 13 years professional experience.   Answer Question

Associate IT Budgeting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Mobilink.

3 interviews and 1 test

Interview Questions
    • there was no difficult question ... it was all quite straight forward   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mobilink.

It varies from team to team, department to department, is based on the job positions mostly. For Technical hiring, be prepared for an overall GSM picture if you are a fresh grad. In case you are an experienced person looking for a mid level position then concentrate on your area of expertise.

Interview Questions
    • It should always be about you, so please remain positive and answer with your best intentions.   Answer Question
    It was the time when I was working as an intern, so the overall process was a smooth transition from internship to employment.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mobilink in June 2012.

Telephonic Interview
    IQ test
    Interview

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Faisalābād, Punjab (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Faisalābād, Punjab (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mobilink in June 2012.

it was very well organized. i was explained and informed about all the details by the company representative.

Telecom Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mobilink in April 2012.

Applied online. Got interview call. Brief interview on call. Had one to one interview with dept manager

CCR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burewāla (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burewāla (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mobilink in December 2011.

The company has only one Question to you that is What have you quality in that base company hire.Or so many students or other people comes for interview what you have unique company trust you and give you this job.Now its depend on a person who is facing this interview.If person confuse and loose his/her temper then it is 100% chances that he/she must be disqualify.So be cool and proper preparation before interview is very necessary.

Interview Questions
    • What do you have? in which base company give you job?   View Answer
    • If you got a good job after joining us so what will you do you will switch or never forget your base or think to groom in your base firm?   View Answers (2)
    The negotiation phase is very sensitive.Because of unemployment the often Students suffer and did not negotiate the salary and time period.According to my knowledge this is very important and it must be negotiate these two things.