Mobinil

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied online - interviewed at Mobinil in March 2013.

Interview Details – two interviews with branch manager then with regional manager : basic interviews 2nd one only in English
both measuring your friendliness and personality more than anything else
also some focus on english and basic understanding of sales and marketing nothing specialized

Interview Question – nothing really all basic there   View Answer

IN Operations Engineer Interview

IN Operations Engineer
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mobinil in November 2012.

Interview Details – It didn't take long at all as I was coming as an outsource. They interviewed me twice and then came the final HR interview and I was hired. They made go and have a medical test and that's that.

Interview Question – Can you work with a team member who you dislike?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – They had a base salary of 2000 LE and that's it, you either refuse or accept.

Very Easy Interview

Ethics & Employee Relations Officer Interview

Ethics & Employee Relations Officer
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Mobinil in May 2009.

Interview Details – I was invited for an interview after attempting to conduct some preliminary research work with this department. I was able to gain access through an employee referral. The interview process was slow and required follow up from my end. I did my interviews back in 2008 so I'm not sure how relevant this would be now. The process is the typical method of interviewing that includes situation questions proving you possess certain skills like leadership skills...etc. They use the CBI method (competency-based interviewing).

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. However, I knew there was plenty of room to do so.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Quality Improvement Manager Interview

Quality Improvement Manager
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Mobinil in August 2009.

Interview Details – it was too long of a process.
it started with a personal 1on1 interview with my manager based on a referral, once there was mutual acceptance between us we moved to the HR phase which started with another 1on1 interview with the manager's manager as well as the HR sitting in.
Once that was done, we shifted to the HR assessment
it started with an IQ & English test
Then we moved to a full day assessment which included four assessment, what i recall from them:
1- Competency based interview
2- a couple of hour panel that included some cases such as:
   A- Creating a presentation for top management
   B- Going through a time management and prioritization exercise
This full day assessment took around 6 to seven hours, was done in mobinil's premises, but it conducted by JobMaster

Interview Question – Having to come up with a top management presentation based on something totally unknown to you and standing up to actually do the presentation   Answer Question

Access Operation Engineer Interview

Access Operation Engineer
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Mobinil in October 2009.

Interview Details – 5 interviews made to get the offer
People are friendly
Office is clean, tidy
culture is teamwork

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer is as it.

Second Line Support Officer Interview

Second Line Support Officer
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Mobinil in March 2008.

Interview Details – Long hiring process with lots of routine

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – offered package was not suitable, they offer very low salaries with almost no benefits

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Mobinil in November 2010.

Interview Details – The number of interviews was about 11 interview, including multiple 1 on 1 interviews, panel interviews, a case study and its presentation, a marketing test , an IQ and maths test.. Most of the interviews were very repetitive, they were all situation-based/behavioral questions.
The workplace seemed spacious, cosy and friendly as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate at all

Front Office Agent At Hospitality Interview

Front Office Agent At Hospitality
Cairo (Egypt)

The process took a day - interviewed at Mobinil in March 2012.

Interview Details – it is one of the largest telecommunications in egypt,well organized in planning of the interview,3 interviews such as phone interview,personality interview ,orientation

Negotiation Details – If I find myself qualified enough for this job

Worked for Mobinil? Contribute to the Community!