Mobiserve

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Human Resources Coordinator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Mobiserve in November 2010.

Interview Details – It was very easy as they want fresh grad , mainly want to c ur personality

Technician Interview

Technician
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mobiserve in October 2009.

Interview Details – My friend told me about it when i`m jobless and then i contact the manager. He interviewed me at twice a time in two days, after my interview he end me to senior manager. Then he took my interview and in the last the country manager interviewed me. After that the with in 5 days i joined the company site(mobilink msc).

Interview Question – DO you work with us.   View Answer

Operation & Maintenance Engineer Interview

Operation & Maintenance Engineer

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Mobiserve in June 2010.

Interview Details – After your selection, case is forwarded to HR and they will intimate you for your hiring through phone(this process may take 30-45 days), before this if you are asked to start working at company then remember in 99 %, you are not gonna paid for that duration ...

Interview Question – GSM specific questions , electronics specifice questions   Answer Question

Worked for Mobiserve? Contribute to the Community!