Mobius Knowledge Services

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mobius Knowledge Services

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services in August 2014.

I had seen an ad online about a walk-in interview for the post of content writer .On the day of the interview walked into the venue and met the H.R ,who was not impressed with me being a fresh graduate to begin with.Anyway an series of written tests were conducted in the order
    1.Write about your favorite book .2.Write product descriptions for two products they had mentioned 3.A test checking basic grammar E.g prepositions,correct the sentence etc.
    After taking these tests for about an hour and a half the HR tells me i would not be interviewed F2F and that I could leave.while the experienced writers were even told about salary details right in front of us .Interview process too rude!!

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services.

The questions were mostly based on previous experience - Internships. There were some situation based questions as well. Not a hard nut to crack if you are confident of yourself. Initial round was an online Case Analysis round, where situations were denoted and we were asked to give solutions or come out with the plan. Second Round was a personal Interview.

Interview Questions
    • Case Analysis part in the first round.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services in January 2013.

The interview was through campus placements. There were two panels totally. I was in panel 2. Questions were only from my resume. Apart from that I was asked to differentiate between a dealer and reseller and retailer. I was asked to tell about an e-commerce site, my most recent purchase from that site and the problems I faced upon my purchase. I was also asked to give solutions to the problems I said before, as a consultant. I was given a situtation where in I had to help an Insurance providing company to provide proper leads for their business. Interview was conducted to test my thinking on my feet. The previous round was an offline case study round. The other panel completely contained interviews based on the case study answers provided by the candidates.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services in December 2010.

Written test followed by a series of one to one interviews. Not much of the difficult questions, usually questions will be about your past experience and about your skills. Additional certifications will be an added advantage.
    Salary and communication are the major factors in determining a candidate and the skills comes second.

Interview Questions
    • Not much of the difficult questions, Usually questions will be about your past experience and about your skills.   Answer Question
    Promised to increase the salary at confirmation, which never happened.

Contractor Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services in January 2010.

Quick conversation, overview of resume. Hired no sweat!

Interview Questions
    • Waht makes you think you are qualified for this job over other applicants   View Answer
    Not will to go up in pay more than $1K