Mobius Knowledge Services

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services.

Interview Details – The questions were mostly based on previous experience - Internships. There were some situation based questions as well. Not a hard nut to crack if you are confident of yourself. Initial round was an online Case Analysis round, where situations were denoted and we were asked to give solutions or come out with the plan. Second Round was a personal Interview.

Interview Question – Case Analysis part in the first round.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services in December 2010.

Interview Details – Written test followed by a series of one to one interviews. Not much of the difficult questions, usually questions will be about your past experience and about your skills. Additional certifications will be an added advantage.
Salary and communication are the major factors in determining a candidate and the skills comes second.

Interview Question – Not much of the difficult questions, Usually questions will be about your past experience and about your skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Promised to increase the salary at confirmation, which never happened.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was through campus placements. There were two panels totally. I was in panel 2. Questions were only from my resume. Apart from that I was asked to differentiate between a dealer and reseller and retailer. I was asked to tell about an e-commerce site, my most recent purchase from that site and the problems I faced upon my purchase. I was also asked to give solutions to the problems I said before, as a consultant. I was given a situtation where in I had to help an Insurance providing company to provide proper leads for their business. Interview was conducted to test my thinking on my feet. The previous round was an offline case study round. The other panel completely contained interviews based on the case study answers provided by the candidates.

Interview Question – The insurance question.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Contractor Interview

Contractor

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services in January 2010.

Interview Details – Quick conversation, overview of resume. Hired no sweat!

Interview Question – Waht makes you think you are qualified for this job over other applicants   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not will to go up in pay more than $1K

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mobius Knowledge Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mobius Knowledge Services interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mobius Knowledge Services employees and interview candidates.