ModCloth

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Merchandise Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ModCloth.

Contacted by HR for initial screening.
I was sent an assessment on how I would manager certain business scenarios. I sent the assessment back and was told that I did very well.
Went in for 3 interviews where most of the questions were around processes, forecasting, team dynamics, tools/excel.
Didn't get an offer because they didn't feel like I fit the company culture despite having the skill set.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite Excel function? What is the most difficult Excel formula you've written?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ModCloth

Merchandise Planner Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at ModCloth.

A recruiter contacted me via linkedin about a Merchandise Planner position. At the time, I had 4 years of experience in ecommerce. We had a lengthy phone conversation and I later heard back via email that the Hiring Manager did not think I had enough ecommerce experience (even though I had 4 years). I think the real reason they didn't bring me in for an interview was that the Recruiter didn't like my personality. Start ups are all about cultural fit.

Interview Questions