ModCloth

Relevance Date Difficulty

Merchandise Planner Interview

Merchandise Planner
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ModCloth.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR for initial screening.
I was sent an assessment on how I would manager certain business scenarios. I sent the assessment back and was told that I did very well.
Went in for 3 interviews where most of the questions were around processes, forecasting, team dynamics, tools/excel.
Didn't get an offer because they didn't feel like I fit the company culture despite having the skill set.

Interview Question – What is your favorite Excel function? What is the most difficult Excel formula you've written?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Merchandise Planner Interview

Merchandise Planner

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at ModCloth.

Interview Details – A recruiter contacted me via linkedin about a Merchandise Planner position. At the time, I had 4 years of experience in ecommerce. We had a lengthy phone conversation and I later heard back via email that the Hiring Manager did not think I had enough ecommerce experience (even though I had 4 years). I think the real reason they didn't bring me in for an interview was that the Recruiter didn't like my personality. Start ups are all about cultural fit.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ModCloth

Worked for ModCloth? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ModCloth Merchandise Planner interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ModCloth employees and interview candidates.