ModCloth

ModCloth Social Media Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Social Media Internship Interview

The process took 2 months - interviewed at ModCloth in April 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for the position in March and got an email asking me to answer some questions. I answered well within the deadline and heard nothing back for a few weeks. Meanwhile, I got an offer from another company with a deadline. I followed up with ModCloth a couple of times and finally heard back from them on a Friday. They wanted to schedule a phone interview with me on Monday.

Monday comes, and the interview is scheduled for 4pm. At exactly 4pm I get an email telling me that they had to cancel the interview, as they had already filled the position.

I have no idea what happened, but needless to say it left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Question – No questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ModCloth

Worked for ModCloth? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ModCloth Social Media Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ModCloth employees and interview candidates.