Model Metrics Inc

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Model Metrics Inc

Customer Solutions Architect (?) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Model Metrics Inc in November 2012.

Initial interview with recruiter - lengthy and comprehensive. Had several follow up interviews including a supposed solution scenario you are required to present to a group of people. Beware - the solution may be something they actually need to present to a client! Free work for no pay!

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you will have any problems being somewhat older than the rest of the team???   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Model Metrics Inc in July 2009.

The interview began with the HR staffer calling me for the intial phone interview. Without any introduction the first question from the staffer was " do you have any questions for me". There was no description of the position, no qualifications of requirements discussed and no substantive dialog between the staffer and myself. I learned very little to nothing about the company, the position, or the process. I don't perceive that the company or staff has a good sense of direction or are they willing to share about the company culture. I got a bad feeling about the company after the interview.

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Model Metrics Inc in August 2011.

The HR interview was the first and last. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes. The start was not great. HR started off with do you have any questions? Then it went on about my experience etc.. It was very very routine one which will undo any enthusiasm of a new job. Anyhow, I was not looking forward for next round. Couple of days later get an email that they are looking for specific areas