Model N Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Model N.

Interview

1 Phone Interview and 1 in-person interview

Took a different job

Other Interview Reviews for Model N

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Model N.

Interview

2 Phone Interviews with another consultant and the hiring manager (Senior Corporate Manager). Straight forward short interviews resulting in an offer.

Interview Questions

• Don't recall any difficult questions but, Senior Manager was not open and honest about the difficulties the department/company has.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked for $5/hr more than offered and it was accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Model N (Waltham, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Data analysis case study Solve a Mathematical problem Present business analysis finding

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Model N (Princeton, NJ) in April 2009.

Interview

It's a very casual interview process that involves many rounds of phone interviews with varying members of the division you are interviewing for. If all goes well you move on to the in person super day interview on site which usually consists of three one on one or two 2-1 interviews back to back lasting one hour each. Questions are primarily about past employment and how it relates to this new position. They like to see that you enjoy working with software and are interested in the revenue management side of the pharmaceutical industry. Technical know how is not a requirement but is a plus.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was non negotiable.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Model N (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interviewer had bad concepts and as he was on the employer side he was trying to be a hero. He was asking irrelevant questions. He asked me a question and the funny thing is he didn't know the answer. I recently did a presentation on that topic and when I answered it he told 'no its wrong'. I laughed(not loudly) at his face. Later he discussed a topic and I answered what I knew. I assumed that I am wrong as he is the interviewer but later when I reached home and searched it again I got angry as that so called interviewer was wrong on that also. He behaved as if he was a champion. The interviews should not be handled by juniors. Seriously that guy was ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• How to delete records from a data warehouse?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Model N in April 2011.

Interview

There are atleast 5-7 rounds of interviews which include telephonic, One on one's and Written tests. A real time scenario for the domain i u applied is given where you need to handle that situation on which your over all performance is accessed.Background check is formal.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a real time scenario where Revenue management is used in kids level and Global economic level.   Answer Question