Model N Software Architect Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA
Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Model N in June 2009.

Did phone screening with the hiring manager, talked about background and qualifications. Then was asked some technical screening questions about datawarehousing and algorithms.

The questions were about problems they seemed to have encountered in their daily work. There was also a discussion about my background with having me explain what I did in the past. The engineers I talked to were friendly and informal, making sure I was comfortable.

The office was the usual cube farm with manager offices in front of the windows. There was a kitchen area with a snack machine, water tea and coffee,

Interview Questions
  • Come up with a priority queue implementation in Java on the whiteboard.   View Answer
  • In a data warehouse schema how do you model time frames for contracts, so that you can query by quarter, date, etc   Answer Question

Worked for Model N? Contribute to the Community!