Modern Woodmen Financial Advisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Modern Woodmen (Austin, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

There is an Initial Interview where they ask you about your history, family, work ethics, and entrepreneurial spirit. I felt like it was more like a conversation than an interview. You then do an online assessment to see if you can pass state and FINRA licensing exams. You then have an In-depth interview where they go over the compesation structure and go more into depth about your backgroud and what you want out of a career. Next, you will have an assossiate interview where you get to talk with one of their senior advisors. Following that, a VIP meeting is set up so they can answer any questions your spouse or whoever will support you might have. This was very nice because it made me feel like they really wanted to make sure our family fit the companies cultureand expectations. We then moved into a final interview and then my preliminary training began. Very thourough but I like that they are very selective.

Interview Questions