Modern Woodmen

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Advisor Interview

Financial Advisor
Austin, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Modern Woodmen in January 2009.

Interview Details – There is an Initial Interview where they ask you about your history, family, work ethics, and entrepreneurial spirit. I felt like it was more like a conversation than an interview. You then do an online assessment to see if you can pass state and FINRA licensing exams. You then have an In-depth interview where they go over the compesation structure and go more into depth about your backgroud and what you want out of a career. Next, you will have an assossiate interview where you get to talk with one of their senior advisors. Following that, a VIP meeting is set up so they can answer any questions your spouse or whoever will support you might have. This was very nice because it made me feel like they really wanted to make sure our family fit the companies cultureand expectations. We then moved into a final interview and then my preliminary training began. Very thourough but I like that they are very selective.

Interview Question – What dificulties would we have in developing you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Modern Woodmen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Modern Woodmen Financial Advisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Modern Woodmen employees and interview candidates.