Moderna Therapeutics

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Moderna Therapeutics in January 2014.

Was contacted by HR to set up a phone interview. Hiring manager failed to call at the appropriated time. The call was set up and rescheduled several more times because hiring manager could not make time. HR was exceptionally polite and apologetic through this process.I eventually spoke with a member of the group below the hiring manager to complete the phone screen and was invited for an on site interview. The interview lasted ~6hrs but could/should have been shorter. 1:1 sessions were scheduled for 45min each. The hiring manager met with me for 20min before giving me a brief tour and leading me to an interview room where I was left to sit until the next person arrived. Another interviewer dismissed himself a few minutes into the interview to take a phone call and returned to finish at the end of the day, leaving me to sit in a room alone for half an hour. A third interviewer attempted to gauge my interest in a different job in his own group - a lose/lose situation for the candidate (you don't want to close doors and say no thanks, but you don't want to appear opportunistic and willing to take just any job). I understand the company is going through rapid growth, and this is difficult, but after the interview process I was concerned about working at the company. I received no further feedback from the company.

Interview Questions
  • Run of the mill interview questions, nothing particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Moderna Therapeutics

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Moderna Therapeutics in August 2012.

The location is nice and so was the office. Lots of Light. They interview day was pretty chaotic.

Interview Questions

I heard that a lot of their employees are not very happy there.