Modesto Junior College

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Library Circulation Desk Interview

Library Circulation Desk

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Modesto Junior College in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was very relaxed and informal. I was taken behind the circulation desk and waited for the interviewer. Most of the questions were about how well I worked as part of a team, promptness, and past work history. After she was finished, she asked for me to wait for a second interview with another person. Once the second interview was through, I was offered the job and the schedule was set for the first few days.

Interview Question – How well do you work as part of a team?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation since wages are set.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Modesto Junior College in April 2008.

Interview Details – You sit in a conference room with a group of professionals. They are around a table and all have papers with questions. They go down the room and ask typical questions. "How do you handle stress" "What is your strengths and weaknesses" "How do you feel about working with a diverse group of people"

Interview Question – I can't think of anything too difficult. They were all questions that most companies ask.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They just give you an offer, no nego.

Worked for Modesto Junior College? Contribute to the Community!