Modesto Junior College Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Modesto Junior College

Library Circulation Desk Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Modesto Junior College in August 2009.

The interview was very relaxed and informal. I was taken behind the circulation desk and waited for the interviewer. Most of the questions were about how well I worked as part of a team, promptness, and past work history. After she was finished, she asked for me to wait for a second interview with another person. Once the second interview was through, I was offered the job and the schedule was set for the first few days.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation since wages are set.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Modesto Junior College in April 2008.

You sit in a conference room with a group of professionals. They are around a table and all have papers with questions. They go down the room and ask typical questions. "How do you handle stress" "What is your strengths and weaknesses" "How do you feel about working with a diverse group of people"

Interview Questions
    • I can't think of anything too difficult. They were all questions that most companies ask.   Answer Question
    They just give you an offer, no nego.