Modine Manufacturing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Racine, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Modine Manufacturing.

Interview Details – Contacted by corporate recruiter after submission of resume. Resume submission was weird - had to email opposed to filling out an online application. After phone screen, met with 4 individuals face to face: 2 managers, a director, and the hiring manager. All had been there for quite some time and seemed to be deeply tied into the corporate company line. Questions were soft.

Absolutely no courtesy in follow up from any individual after the face to face interview. Despite reaching out, couldn't even send a canned auto response informing that there would be no offer. Very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when....   View Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer
Racine, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Modine Manufacturing.

Interview Details – The interview process was about 3-4 hours long and consisted of a series of one-on-one interviews. This started with Human Resources and was followed by representatives of the department being interviewed for. In my case, this was the AE manager, the Department manager, and finally a senior peer-level engineer. This allowed a good exchange of information and assessing whether or not I was a good fit with the company and vice-versa.

An offer letter was sent pretty quickly and I returned a signed copy, submitted a drug sample, and was given a start date once passed.

Interview Question – I don't recall any really difficult questions. The interviewers asked pretty typical questions, but it was also open enough to just discuss qualifications and situations. They later told me that the interview process was essentially to determine whether the candidate is likely to be a good fit within the organization. Since they are pretty specialized in the world of thermal management, they expect to train candidates who have the right work personalities.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician
Racine, WI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Modine Manufacturing in March 2013.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone interview with HR. Just some basic questions about my previous employment.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary was asked.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Operations Management Intern Interview

Operations Management Intern
Washington, IA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Modine Manufacturing in April 2013.

Interview Details – Received phone call regarding resume submitted online and set up an interview the next week. Drove to plant and was interviewed by 3-4 people throughout the plant. Very casual and relaxed setting; non-intimidating.

Interview Question – - What is you weakness ( this is the only one I could remember)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Modine Manufacturing.

Interview Details – I was interviewed for this position on my college campus. There were a total of three people that interviewed me. It was a very relaxing type of interview. It was just a time for us to get to know each other. They asked me to walk me through my resume and asked many of the basic interview questions. There wasn't anything technical in this interview.

Interview Question – If I were to ask your current boss, what would he say your greatest weakness is?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Finance
Racine, WI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Modine Manufacturing in September 2011.

Interview Details – They are cheap. I had the experience that was completely non-professional. I did a phone interview and then I was invited for the on-site interview. I completed the expense report that they had sent to me and sent them back. This company did not reimburse for any of my interview expenses i.e. hotel, meal, mileage, etc. Also, they never called back regarding their decision even though their answer was "no". It is very sad that professionalism is truely gone.

Interview Questions

SAP Analyst III Interview

SAP Analyst III
Racine, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Modine Manufacturing in January 2008.

Interview Details – I did not feel sincerity in the interview. On my first day at work, my colleague asked me "could you not find work in Milwaukee"? I felt hostility from day one. But I had no other choice at the time... I declined offers from other companies. It was my bad judgment. The company was a sinking ship (in the auto parts industry) and political fights were ferocious.

Interview Question – Can you write a leadership profile?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straight via a headhunter.

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Modine Manufacturing in April 2008.

Interview Details – CAD Test and Written test with basic Engineering questions.
Followed by technical interview and HR.

Interview Question – More about GD&T   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Modine Manufacturing.

Interview Details – I sent them my resume and cover letter. They called me back. I went in and spoke with an HR person who managed my interview, then spoke with 4 different engineering managers. At the end of that, I met with the HR person again to make sure that they had answered all my questions. They emailed about a week later with an offer.

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions. I guess the usual "Tell me about yourself" was actually the hardest one.   Answer Question

Worked for Modine Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!