Modis

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Remote, OR

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Modis in August 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was very good. The original recruiter prepared me for the interview. I developed a great rapport with the manager and her staff. I provided sufficient information about my background and experience. Overall, I left the interview feeling confident that it was a good fit.

Interview Question – There were some technical tools that I had not used, however I expressed my willingness to learn and also express my history of learning new tools with previous employer and how I became proficient utilizing those technical tools.   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Modis in November 2011.

Interview Details – very satisfied with the on-boarding process. was thorough. everyone friendly and very helpfule.

Interview Question – what is my most critical weakness   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very positive

Paris (France)

Interviewed at Modis

Interview Details – Met HR, then recruted by my profil (it took 2 weeks); then signe the full time contrat (CDI), then met project manager and introduced into a BA project in SGCIB.

Interview Question – It's just normal interview.   Answer Question

Worked for Modis? Contribute to the Community!