Modis Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Remote, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Modis in August 2011.

The interview process was very good. The original recruiter prepared me for the interview. I developed a great rapport with the manager and her staff. I provided sufficient information about my background and experience. Overall, I left the interview feeling confident that it was a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • There were some technical tools that I had not used, however I expressed my willingness to learn and also express my history of learning new tools with previous employer and how I became proficient utilizing those technical tools.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Modis

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Modis in November 2011.

very satisfied with the on-boarding process. was thorough. everyone friendly and very helpfule.

very positive

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Met HR, then recruted by my profil (it took 2 weeks); then signe the full time contrat (CDI), then met project manager and introduced into a BA project in SGCIB.

Interview Questions

Worked for Modis? Contribute to the Community!