Modis IT Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2015

2.0

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Modis (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

Met internal recruiter at local job fair, set up in person interview for a few days later. Interviewed with director and recruiter, received offer at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate. Did get a raise to make base salary more competitive after 3 months.

Other Interview Reviews for Modis

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Modis (Burlington, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call from their managing director regarding a resume I had posted and he invited me in. I was scheduled to meet with a number of people in the interview. When I arrived they seemed to be very disorganized. After I met with the first person another came in but I could tell he was not expecting to meet with me. After that the first manager came back and said that they other people were no longer available to speak.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to hard. Again they did not seem very prepared. Mainly wanted to know what my production numbers were. How many people had I had on billing? What was my highest GP, etc...   Answer Question