Modis Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2015
Updated Mar 3, 2015

2.6

Executive Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Modis.

Consisted of a phone screen, 1 in person interview and a phone call session to get the feel for the job. Everyone was professional throughout the process. I was very impressed with their candor and transparency.

Interview Questions
    • Why is this the right position and company for you?   View Answer

National Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Modis.

Someone calls you and tells you about the job, asks how much you made at your last jobs, and asks if you are interviewing anywhere else. Then you take a personality test and are scheduled to come in. You'll meet with two or three managers and they mostly talk about your past jobs and tell you about the job they have. Not a lot of typical interview questions… more like they are just feeling you out.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about how many calls I made at my old job   View Answer
    The pay was set so I didn't get to negotiate… but I had to negotiate the day I would start. They wanted me to start in less then a week but I had to give me job two weeks notice and then had a vacation, which annoyed them I think

Recruiter Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Modis.

Submitted my resume on LinkedIn posting and got an email from a recruiter the next day. After phone interview, had an interview with two people at office. They wanted to schedule a meeting after that so I could meet the team.

IT Project Manager Interview

There is a phone interview, followed by in-person interview with the recruiter. Then, your profile is submitted to clients. The interviewing and hiring process then is at the discretion of the client.

Interview Questions
    • Explain an infrastructure upgrade project that you have managed.   Answer Question
    The rate was agreed prior to submission to client, so there is no further negotiation.

Resource Development Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Modis in October 2014.

First step: Phone call with a corporate recruiter. Standard phone screen
    Second step: In person interview with hiring manager. Asked behavioral questions and performance based questions ( if you have experience as a recruiter)
    Third step: phone call with senior recruiter: learn about day in the life.

No negotiation

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Modis.

Started off by communicating online than arranged an in person interview. Interview went great. The MN office is very nice and the staff are very friendly. They were honest, which I always appreciate. It was a good experience.

Decided I did not want to Consult. They do take a good percentage of your salary.

RDM Interview

Pretty easy but long. Not too hard but ask a lot of question. Interview takes a view weeks but its worth it. Everything here is great and work is minimal pressure. As long as you are a hard worker you can do it.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Modis in July 2014.

Woodbridge, NJ office.

The hiring manager found me on Linked In and CALLED ME to come in for an interview.

The office seemed disorganized and unstructured.

Upon coming in the hiring manager bragged about his career (to no credibility whatsoever) and asked me bizarre and personal questions that I have never been asked before or since on any interview.

See below how some of the questions had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with moving forward towards getting a job. And keep in mind I'm almost 30 when reading the questions.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Modis in July 2014.

Applied through site, got contacted within couple days. process moved quickly with a recruiter, couple phone screens, onsite, post onsite phone interview.have to take a test afte rthe onsite interviews. very fast moving process

Interview Questions
    • throughout the interview, you meet with about 5 or 6 people who work at the loccation.   Answer Question

Talent Sourcer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Modis in June 2014.

Took a MAXIMUM of a month. Emailed Senior recruiter. Had a phone interview with her. Set up a time to meet in the location I would be working at. Interviewed with the lead recruiter and some of the team members. Offer followed the following week.