Modis

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Modis in November 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring and interviewing processes were very easy and I transitioned into the role without any major issues. The friendly recruiting staff at Modis made the hiring process a pleasurable experience.

Interview Question – I think that the most difficult question I was asked in the interview was something to the effect of how I would address a personality conflict or miscommunication with the direct client.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Much like the interviewing and pre-hiring phases, the negotiation phase of the hiring process was seamless.

Very Easy Interview

Infrastructure Consultant - Delivery Manager Interview

Infrastructure Consultant - Delivery Manager
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Modis in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone and was asked about my interest in a position the Jacksonville Office had located in my local city. I expressed interest and the rate was known. I had a phone interview with the client, and I got a second call (3 days later) from the recruiter in Jacksonville and was told I could start in one week. Pretty simple and painless.

Negotiation Details – the client Modis recruiter was recruiting for, had a fixed rate for this position and the rate was acceptable to me, so no negotiating occurred..

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Modis in September 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was long and drawn out. They finally set up an interview with the hiring manager and followed up nicely. Background check was done by Hireright. I refused to give this company access to any personal information as the information is stored out of the country (in India) and hireright was fined by the US Attorney General for abusing personal information collected. Do a gogle search for Hireright and read the horror stories.

Interview Question – Mostly technical questions. No curves.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Modis in January 2014.

Interview Details – the hiring process was very quick, but the interview and review of my experience was very slow due to the lack of understanding by the recruiter of my background and skill set.

Negotiation Details – very straight forward

Resource Development Manager Interview

Resource Development Manager
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Modis.

Interview Details – Need to have internal friends to refer you in order to obtain job. Otherwise very click-ish group. Also need to be young and watch out for a lot of internal gossip from management as well as peers. Definitely not a team oriented environment but more of a "shark tank" mentality.

Interview Question – Technical questions regarding Infrastructure vs. development   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. straight salary of $35K plus commission

Very Easy Interview

Technician Helpdesk Interview

Technician Helpdesk

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Modis.

Interview Details – Great hiring agency, very straight forward and helpful. Willing to look for work that meets restrictive schedules. They do not guarantee work but guarantee and follow through on vigorous search for you. They are veteran friendly and many of the people are prior service which makes explaining what you have doe much easier.

Interview Question – If hired do you think you will stay with the company if offered another position.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Columbus, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Modis in January 2012.

Interview Details – Great interview process and abroad opportunities within the Columbus market.

Interview Question – Work experience on satisfying a disgruntled client and what I did to change effect and situation.   View Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Modis.

Interview Details – 1) Get a Phone Interview W/ Modis to get an Idea on your background and skills and match you with the client's requirements
2) Once selected, you get an on-site interview. They will ask about your experience with your skills and experience

Interview Question – They will ask you to write a pseudocode to operate an elevator   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Modis in May 2011.

Interview Details – It was fairly easy to get the initial interview, it was one on one with another recruiter who had been working with the company for a few months. Basic questions, everything seemed to go well, but I never heard back from them. I had a tour of the office and felt like I had a good shot, but I guess not. It would have been nice to have a phone call explaining why I didnt get the job.

Interview Question – Was there a time where you didn't get along with another coworker or team member and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter

Interviewed at Modis

Interview Details – 3 step interview process, met with recruiting director and a few senior recruiters and a business development manager and then the managing director

Interview Question – What do you do when you come across someone that is not going to be satisfied with the service you provide?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Modis

Worked for Modis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Modis interview questions and advice. All 28 interview reviews posted anonymously by Modis employees and interview candidates.