Modis

Updated Jan 14, 2015
Updated Jan 14, 2015

2.6

Recruiter Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Modis.

Submitted my resume on LinkedIn posting and got an email from a recruiter the next day. After phone interview, had an interview with two people at office. They wanted to schedule a meeting after that so I could meet the team.

IT Project Manager Interview

There is a phone interview, followed by in-person interview with the recruiter. Then, your profile is submitted to clients. The interviewing and hiring process then is at the discretion of the client.

Interview Questions
    • Explain an infrastructure upgrade project that you have managed.   Answer Question
    The rate was agreed prior to submission to client, so there is no further negotiation.

Resource Development Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Modis in October 2014.

First step: Phone call with a corporate recruiter. Standard phone screen
    Second step: In person interview with hiring manager. Asked behavioral questions and performance based questions ( if you have experience as a recruiter)
    Third step: phone call with senior recruiter: learn about day in the life.

No negotiation

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Modis.

Started off by communicating online than arranged an in person interview. Interview went great. The MN office is very nice and the staff are very friendly. They were honest, which I always appreciate. It was a good experience.

Decided I did not want to Consult. They do take a good percentage of your salary.

RDM Interview

Pretty easy but long. Not too hard but ask a lot of question. Interview takes a view weeks but its worth it. Everything here is great and work is minimal pressure. As long as you are a hard worker you can do it.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Modis in July 2014.

Woodbridge, NJ office.

The hiring manager found me on Linked In and CALLED ME to come in for an interview.

The office seemed disorganized and unstructured.

Upon coming in the hiring manager bragged about his career (to no credibility whatsoever) and asked me bizarre and personal questions that I have never been asked before or since on any interview.

See below how some of the questions had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with moving forward towards getting a job. And keep in mind I'm almost 30 when reading the questions.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Modis in July 2014.

Applied through site, got contacted within couple days. process moved quickly with a recruiter, couple phone screens, onsite, post onsite phone interview.have to take a test afte rthe onsite interviews. very fast moving process

Interview Questions
    • throughout the interview, you meet with about 5 or 6 people who work at the loccation.   Answer Question

Talent Sourcer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Modis in June 2014.

Took a MAXIMUM of a month. Emailed Senior recruiter. Had a phone interview with her. Set up a time to meet in the location I would be working at. Interviewed with the lead recruiter and some of the team members. Offer followed the following week.

Resource Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Modis.

Need to have internal friends to refer you in order to obtain job. Otherwise very click-ish group. Also need to be young and watch out for a lot of internal gossip from management as well as peers. Definitely not a team oriented environment but more of a "shark tank" mentality.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions regarding Infrastructure vs. development   Answer Question
    no negotiation. straight salary of $35K plus commission

Technician Helpdesk Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Modis.

Great hiring agency, very straight forward and helpful. Willing to look for work that meets restrictive schedules. They do not guarantee work but guarantee and follow through on vigorous search for you. They are veteran friendly and many of the people are prior service which makes explaining what you have doe much easier.

Interview Questions
    • If hired do you think you will stay with the company if offered another position.   Answer Question