Modspace

Interviews for Top Jobs at Modspace

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Modspace in September 2014.

I applied for the job through one of the major job boards (position listed on multiple boards) and received a phone interview within a few days from an HR employee at the corporate HQ on the East Coast.

The phone interview consisted of a company introduction, position introduction, discussion of one's typical strengths and weaknesses and general experience.

It was a basic interview that lasted around 20 minutes over the phone.

I waited about another week and a half and received a rejection email afterwards. If I were to proceed with a 2nd interview, I would have been at the branch office I applied for.

Inside Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Modspace.

The interview was thorough and detailed. It covered everything on my resume and then some. If you don't want to discuss something take it off resume. It was a two part process and both interviewers did a good job. Nothing too probing or innapropiate. I liked the whole process and found it to be fair.

Interview Questions

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

I applied online – interviewed at Modspace in May 2014.

I had a phone interview with an HR manager from the headquarters in PA. It was more of a personality test. The guy was pretty friendly and easy to talk to. He then scheduled me for an in office interview with the local managers at their branch.

The local managers were not professional in their demeanor. The interview lasted less than 30 minutes. Based on the short duration of the interview and the way the managers conducted themselves, I have a strong feeling they already knew they didn't want me before I even arrived for the interview. It seemed like they were just slugging through the interview simply because the HR manager instructed them to do so. It was a waste of my time and I wonder why they even bothered bringing me in for an interview.

It took the HR manager almost a month to get back to me with a rejection email.

Interview Questions