ModusLink

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Interview

Lead
Raleigh, NC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ModusLink in January 2010.

Interview Details – I worked for the company as a contract employee when I first went to work for the company. I interviewed with the contract company first and then they sent me to Moduslink for another interview. The interview went very well and they made me feel very comfortable during the interview.

Negotiation Details – offered a pay through the contract agent

Anonymous Interview

Raleigh, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ModusLink in June 2010.

Interview Details – Easy. Manager was knowledgeable and was mostly making sure I had the right attitude and would fit with the team.

Interview Question – Not sure. Probably was a tech based question that was asking about something that I was not familiar with.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – pretty much take it or leave it.

Very Easy Interview

Contact Center Agent Interview

Contact Center Agent
Orem, UT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ModusLink in March 2010.

Interview Details – I didn't have an interview. I applied online and received a call the next morning at 8:30 am asking if I could be there in 30 minutes to start training. They did not explain what type of job or training. They told me over the phone to dress business casual and if I was late it was OK. I showed up, signed a few papers, and was rushed off to training.

Interview Question – Like I explained above, there was no interview at all.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at ModusLink.

Interview Details – They used a staffing agency initially since the turnover rate for positions in their call center are fairly normal albeit high. There was 2 interviews, one initially to do drug testing, fill out paperwork, and take a personality test. The second was to review conduct and discuss how I would fulfill my position's requirements. Offices were clean, friendly, and had the feel of a serious, but welcoming company. Interviewers were decent, but lacked the overall quality that may be needed for more serious individuals.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness in regards to work?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Took another position from them

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Dedham, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at ModusLink in August 2009.

Interview Details – First Interview consisted of phone call to discuss overall skills and Resume Review.

On-site Interview process consisted of a 1.5 hour skills test in a VM Environment where you had to answer demonstrate and answer questions on a worksheet. After the skills test you were interviewed about the particular questions that were given and how you figured out certain questions on the test. Interviews with potential boss and co-workers was last.

Overall process - 4 hours.

Interview Question – Describe your strengths and weaknesses; i.e. strong in Windows & networking, weak in Linux.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Quality Control Interview

Quality Control
Cork (Ireland)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ModusLink in January 2013.

Interview Details – Used C&M recruitment, cork. Lovely to deal with

Interview Question – nothing to worry about here. very basic interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You get what you get.

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ModusLink in August 2010.

Interview Details – they called me. had a phone interview, took 15mins. was told then to come in for an interview. after the first interview we had another interview. and then had orientation. i was then told if i had the job.

Interview Question – tell us about yourself?   View Answer

Worked for ModusLink? Contribute to the Community!