ModusLink

supplychain.moduslink.com

ModusLink Interview Questions

2.1

Sales Agent Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at ModusLink.

They used a staffing agency initially since the turnover rate for positions in their call center are fairly normal albeit high. There was 2 interviews, one initially to do drug testing, fill out paperwork, and take a personality test. The second was to review conduct and discuss how I would fulfill my position's requirements. Offices were clean, friendly, and had the feel of a serious, but welcoming company. Interviewers were decent, but lacked the overall quality that may be needed for more serious individuals.

Interview Questions

Took another position from them

Contact Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ModusLink in March 2010.

I didn't have an interview. I applied online and received a call the next morning at 8:30 am asking if I could be there in 30 minutes to start training. They did not explain what type of job or training. They told me over the phone to dress business casual and if I was late it was OK. I showed up, signed a few papers, and was rushed off to training.

Interview Questions
    • Like I explained above, there was no interview at all.   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ModusLink in January 2010.

I worked for the company as a contract employee when I first went to work for the company. I interviewed with the contract company first and then they sent me to Moduslink for another interview. The interview went very well and they made me feel very comfortable during the interview.

offered a pay through the contract agent

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dedham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dedham, MA

The process took a dayinterviewed at ModusLink in August 2009.

First Interview consisted of phone call to discuss overall skills and Resume Review.

On-site Interview process consisted of a 1.5 hour skills test in a VM Environment where you had to answer demonstrate and answer questions on a worksheet. After the skills test you were interviewed about the particular questions that were given and how you figured out certain questions on the test. Interviews with potential boss and co-workers was last.

Overall process - 4 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your strengths and weaknesses; i.e. strong in Windows & networking, weak in Linux.   Answer Question

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ModusLink in January 2013.

Used C&M recruitment, cork. Lovely to deal with

You get what you get.

Data Entry Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ModusLink in August 2010.

they called me. had a phone interview, took 15mins. was told then to come in for an interview. after the first interview we had another interview. and then had orientation. i was then told if i had the job.