Moe's Southwest Grill

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill.

Interview Details – Several phone conversations, 2 in person interviews. One at nearest unit the other in the 'home market' for our franchise group a few hours away. Totally professional, very straight forward. Most interested in 'proper customer complaint response' and your core values as a leader.

Interview Question – Honestly, I wasn't expecting the interview process to be so straight forward. Kept it pretty cut and dry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy. They met my demands with a longer phase before raise/review.

Very Difficult Interview

Oaks, PA

I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill in April 2014.

Interview Details – I am so thoroughly disgusted with employers who are too lazy to screen candidates and instead rely on software to do their job. I applied for the GM position through their posting on Indeed.com. There were a couple pages of yes/no questions - do you have mgmt experience; are you ServSafe certified, etc. Those are fine and useful as a rough screen. It's the second section that shows a complete disrespect for a candidate's time.

There is a *17* question virtual interview. Really Moe's? You're going to ask a candidate to complete these questions that you will no doubt replicate during a face-to-face interview? It's the height of laziness. Do you only bring in those candidates that are willing to jump through all the hoops you've set up? God forbid your HR Dept or franchisor does what HR people used to do - review resumes and use their brains and judgement to make decisions rather than handing off that responsibility to a computer.

Very Easy Interview

Jamaica, NY

I applied through other source - interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill in September 2012.

Interview Details – No formal interviewing process.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation except for training, expenses only, no paid training

Little Rock, AR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill in April 2011.

Interview Details – Basic interview. Had a friend refer me, so wasn't much to it.

Interview Question – Not difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. They made a good offer.

Conway, AR

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill in March 2011.

Interview Details – A former manager at another company called and offered me a job, I then interviewed with the franchise operator, then took all the tests mentioned above

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – there was very little negotiation I was pleased with offer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moe's Southwest Grill

Worked for Moe's Southwest Grill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Moe's Southwest Grill General Manager interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Moe's Southwest Grill employees and interview candidates.