Moen Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moen.

Interview

Really great interview process. Quick tour. Individual interview with multiple people. Quick 10 minute format and rotation. Very easy and personal. The hardest question was a hypothetical question/puzzle. Overall, I really enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Got offer. Took it. Great experience

Warehouse Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moen.

Interview

3 interview process. 1st was with a HR rep that was as casual as it gets. 2nd interview was with direct manager that was a lot more in depth about your job experience and the job itself. 3rd was an on site interview that they flew me down to. You basically get a quick walk through of the facility and then interview with about 5 groups of people. My only gripe was that there was a mishap with the booking agency and my hotel which I had to pay out of pocket and have never been reimbursed for after contacting 3 separate people.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about ypur work history and organizational fit   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moen.

Interview

Be prepared for a lengthy process. There will be a phone screen, a pause, an interview that will last 4-6 hours, a pause, another interview that will last 4-6 hours, a pause, then an offer letter. The pauses can be up to 3 weeks. As you interview you will meet with multiple levels of associates and will get a good feeling of the culture of everyone contributing to success. Most people are really interested in getting to know you well.

Interview Questions

• None out of the std fare questions. Be prepared to give examples of difficult situations and how you overcame them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were fair. They didn't budge on salary but I was not disappointed with their offer either.

Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Moen (North Olmsted, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview. We discussed my education and experience. The questions were very general - very relaxed overall. I was invited for an onsite interview immediately after the phone interview. Onsite, I met with 5 people - 2 gps of 2 and a 1 on 1. The questions were pretty easy - mostly about my background and contributions in my current position. There were very few behavioral type questions. Overall, the interview process was pretty easy. Less than a week later, I received a rejection due lack of experience. After 2 months, I was asked to come back for another onsite interview for the same position.They felt they may have passed me up mistakenly. Again, I interviewed with 5 people. Again, I was rejected due to lack of experience less than a week later. I was disappointed in the whole process after being called back and rejected for a second time for the same reason as the initial rejection.

Interview Questions

• I was handed a part (some kind of flange I've never seen before), and I was asked how I would optimize the design.   1 Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moen (North Olmsted, OH).

Interview

Applied online Phone interview with recruiter Face to face interview with 4 employees (30 mins each)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moen (New Bern, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

I was initially contacted by an outside recruiter. I had a phone interview with a hiring manager. At the end, he asked me how I thought it went. The following week I flew into meet the people. At 37, I was older than most of the people I interviewed with. I was given a plant tour observed a morning production meeting. I met with two hiring managers. I went to lunch with my potential peers. Came back to meet with a former manager. I left with a good feeling and positive feedback. I was told most openings are due to people leaving town. New Bern is great place to raise a family, but is very quite if you do not have a family.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was asked that I had not heard before. No stumpers.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Moen (North Olmsted, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter, who handled the screening process. Following the screening process, the person who would be my supervisor contacted me and we spoke for roughly 30 minutes. From there, I was brought into their facility where I met with 4 people in 1 day. Following that round, I was brought back in and met with 3 additional people. I then took an online assessment and was given an offer in the mail about 3 days later. From there, it was a drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really too difficult. My impression is that they like to know how you think and if you will be a fit within the culture. Most questions seemed canned.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moen (North Olmsted, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

1 screen call with a recruiter, 1-30 minute call from hiring manager, 1 day of interview with 6 people. I have a feeling that my interview is not typical of other Moen interviews. It may be business dependent.

Senior Product Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moen (North Olmsted, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 people who were managers. It was a very cliche interview as far as questioning. Nothing out of the ordinary. Then I was given a shower faucet valve and asked to describe it exactly as I see as if I was explaining it to someone on the telephone. This was actually hard. The whole thing didn't last more than 15 minutes.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moen (North Olmsted, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

Interview process was over a span of 2 months. It took a long time for interviewers to get together to schedule the interviews. The interviewers were unprepared and worked off of scripted questions.