Moen

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager
North Olmsted, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Moen in February 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a recruiter, who handled the screening process. Following the screening process, the person who would be my supervisor contacted me and we spoke for roughly 30 minutes. From there, I was brought into their facility where I met with 4 people in 1 day. Following that round, I was brought back in and met with 3 additional people. I then took an online assessment and was given an offer in the mail about 3 days later. From there, it was a drug screening.

Interview Question – Nothing was really too difficult. My impression is that they like to know how you think and if you will be a fit within the culture. Most questions seemed canned.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Quality Engineer Interview

North Olmsted, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Moen in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was over a span of 2 months. It took a long time for interviewers to get together to schedule the interviews. The interviewers were unprepared and worked off of scripted questions.

Interview Question – They were all canned. Nothing original or unexpected.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

North Olmsted, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Moen.

Interview Details – Applied online
Phone interview with recruiter
Face to face interview with 4 employees (30 mins each)

Interview Question – Pretty average questions, nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Very Easy Interview

Process Engineer Interview

New Bern, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Moen in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by an outside recruiter. I had a phone interview with a hiring manager. At the end, he asked me how I thought it went. The following week I flew into meet the people. At 37, I was older than most of the people I interviewed with. I was given a plant tour observed a morning production meeting. I met with two hiring managers. I went to lunch with my potential peers. Came back to meet with a former manager. I left with a good feeling and positive feedback. I was told most openings are due to people leaving town. New Bern is great place to raise a family, but is very quite if you do not have a family.

Interview Question – Nothing was asked that I had not heard before. No stumpers.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Moen.

Interview Details – Good and smooth.
Very supporting Manager and interstingly explain you in depth.

Interview Question – Leadership   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Reputation of company

Administrative Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Moen in February 2013.

Interview Details – Intimidating and stressful

Interview Question – Personal life and expectation   Answer Question

Interior Sales Interview

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Moen in September 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview at first with the usual questions; your good points, bad points, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why do you want to work here, etc.

Followed up by a face to face with the department manager. Again, the same questions mostly concentrating on experience and a few situationals. Nothing to difficult or questions that search for an employee to fit within their corporate culture.

Then nothing. I still do not know, several weeks later if I am still in the running or the position has been filled / on hold. It is regretable that a company of this size is unable to spend the time to contact its interviewees and inform them of their hiring status.

Interview Question – None: The usual cookie cutter questions drawn from the internet read off a piece of paper.   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Moen in October 2009.

Interview Details – First a recruit phone interview and then a Plant Manager phone interview. Be prepared for time changes and flexiblity due to plant schedule. Do company research to know details on the current company status

Interview Question – Give team building examples.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Moen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Moen interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Moen employees and interview candidates.