Moffitt Cancer Center

Updated Jan 9, 2015
Updated Jan 9, 2015

2.4

Strategic Planning and Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center.

Lengthy interview process. Interviews were basic. Included a series of one-on-one interviews, small group meetings and a large group presentation. Had limited interaction with the manager for the position I was interviewing for which surprised me a bit. Once offer accepted, they helped with my relocation and recommended a local realtor to help me in my home search in Tampa.

Straight Forward. Offer was the offer. No negotiations

New Graduate RN Interview

HR sets up appointment with you over the phone after answering a few basic questions. You interview with different managers who are seeking new grads on their floor. You will receive a phone call from HR within a few days with an offer or offers (you may get hired from more than one manager, you will choose which floor you want).

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you were in a difficult situation, Did the hospital where you completed clinicals offer you a job   Answer Question

Research Data Analyst Interview

It was very lengthy with many people in the panel.

Joined

Research Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in August 2013.

Pleasant, professional. Enjoyed meeting the Principle Investigator on the project and the staff scientist that I will be working with. Because I already had extensive background in doing bench work, desiging and executing experiments, the echnical questions were very easy. I enjoyed discussing the scientific perspectives and future goals for the project.

Interview Questions
    • Not really very diffcult questions because I already had extensive background in doing bench work, desiging and executing experiments.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in May 2012.

initially got a phone interview, the next stage was an interview with the manager and then a video conference with a panel of four interviewers and finally an onsite interview with the director.

Interview Questions
    • The manager asking me to identifier a device I will be working with during the onsite interview   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate relocation allowance

Bio Statistician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in January 2011.

two rounds of phone interview, one onsite

Research Systems Analyst I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in May 2010.

Interviewed from 8AM-4:30 PM. Met with 11 people during the day and had 3 panel interviews. You will meet and be interviewed by your potential managers and coworkers.

Interview Questions
    • What is you area of weakness?
      Besides your lunch, what will you be bringing with you to work each day?

Answer Question

E S Aide I Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in March 2010.

Phone interview and then in person interview. Had no experience in this field beyond work prior to becoming a legal adult and most of it was volunteering with an international organization.

IT Position Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in December 2010.

Great company, slow interview process.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about Moffit that is not on the website?   View Answer

Food Service Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in October 2010.

Applied online, got called in for an interview probably a month or two later, had interview with department manager and supervisor, i had gotten the job right away i had to wait to get a call from HR which i had to interview with prior to starting they set up my orientation date for two weeks later. Orientation took 2 days then i started the following day.