Moffitt Cancer Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate II Interview

Research Associate II
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in August 2013.

Interview Details – Pleasant, professional. Enjoyed meeting the Principle Investigator on the project and the staff scientist that I will be working with. Because I already had extensive background in doing bench work, desiging and executing experiments, the echnical questions were very easy. I enjoyed discussing the scientific perspectives and future goals for the project.

Interview Question – Not really very diffcult questions because I already had extensive background in doing bench work, desiging and executing experiments.   Answer Question

Research Data Analyst Interview

Research Data Analyst

Interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center

Interview Details – It was very lengthy with many people in the panel.

Reason for Declining – Joined

Systems Analyst I Interview

Systems Analyst I
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in May 2012.

Interview Details – initially got a phone interview, the next stage was an interview with the manager and then a video conference with a panel of four interviewers and finally an onsite interview with the director.

Interview Question – The manager asking me to identifier a device I will be working with during the onsite interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate relocation allowance

Very Difficult Interview

Research Systems Analyst I Interview

Research Systems Analyst I

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed from 8AM-4:30 PM. Met with 11 people during the day and had 3 panel interviews. You will meet and be interviewed by your potential managers and coworkers.

Interview Question – What is you area of weakness?
Besides your lunch, what will you be bringing with you to work each day?
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

E S Aide I Interview

E S Aide I

I applied online - interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in March 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then in person interview. Had no experience in this field beyond work prior to becoming a legal adult and most of it was volunteering with an international organization.

Interview Question – There was nothing truly difficult.   Answer Question

Bio Statistician Interview

Bio Statistician

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in January 2011.

Interview Details – two rounds of phone interview, one onsite

Interview Question – programming skill and experience   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Anonymous Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in February 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring for this position (as well as many others) per what the Interviewer told me can take anywhere from 4 weeks to up to 3 months from initial interview to second interview, to background check/drug screen to starting Orientation.

I was called for the interview that day. A message was left on my voicemail requesting to know if I could interview that evening (today) or if I could do sometime next week. They detailed they hired primarily "friendly" personalities and that anyone can be trained to clean the office buildings that I would be working in.
Before my interview, I researched and found online that Moffit was named by Working Mother and Scientist Magzines as a "BEST" company to work for. It was also named BEST company for IT Workers by ComputerWorld survey.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself.   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Food Service

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in October 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online, got called in for an interview probably a month or two later, had interview with department manager and supervisor, i had gotten the job right away i had to wait to get a call from HR which i had to interview with prior to starting they set up my orientation date for two weeks later. Orientation took 2 days then i started the following day.

Interview Question – Tell us about previous job history.   Answer Question

IT Position Interview

IT Position

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in December 2010.

Interview Details – Great company, slow interview process.

Interview Question – What do you know about Moffit that is not on the website?   View Answer

Oncology Technician Interview

Oncology Technician

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was done by nurse manager/supervisor. I found out right after that I was offered the job.

Worked for Moffitt Cancer Center? Contribute to the Community!