Moffitt Cancer Center Interview Questions & Reviews in Tampa, FL

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in August 2013.

Pleasant, professional. Enjoyed meeting the Principle Investigator on the project and the staff scientist that I will be working with. Because I already had extensive background in doing bench work, desiging and executing experiments, the echnical questions were very easy. I enjoyed discussing the scientific perspectives and future goals for the project.

Interview Questions
    • Not really very diffcult questions because I already had extensive background in doing bench work, desiging and executing experiments.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in May 2012.

initially got a phone interview, the next stage was an interview with the manager and then a video conference with a panel of four interviewers and finally an onsite interview with the director.

Interview Questions
    • The manager asking me to identifier a device I will be working with during the onsite interview   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate relocation allowance

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in February 2010.

The hiring for this position (as well as many others) per what the Interviewer told me can take anywhere from 4 weeks to up to 3 months from initial interview to second interview, to background check/drug screen to starting Orientation.

I was called for the interview that day. A message was left on my voicemail requesting to know if I could interview that evening (today) or if I could do sometime next week. They detailed they hired primarily "friendly" personalities and that anyone can be trained to clean the office buildings that I would be working in.
    Before my interview, I researched and found online that Moffit was named by Working Mother and Scientist Magzines as a "BEST" company to work for. It was also named BEST company for IT Workers by ComputerWorld survey.

Interview Questions

Worked for Moffitt Cancer Center? Contribute to the Community!