Moffitt Cancer Center Interview Questions in Tampa, FL

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.2

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Very long interview process... frustrating ... Everything looks tremendous slow!! ( Lazy employees ? :( ) Do not recommend to work with such slow environment. slow interview, slow processing, slow reply, slow response, slow work environment, everything looks very very slow... thumbs down!

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I first met with the HR recruiter and then met with the manager of the department. I was showed around the facility. Interview questions were not complex, very straight forward. Pleasant non-stressful experience. Offer was given at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• questions were the norm. Where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc.   Answer Question

Analyst, Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of 2 phone interview and 2 onsite. Met with senior analyst, directors and VP. The experience was great and they made me feel very comfortable. It's a no nonsense approach and Moffitt needs people. The organization is growing and ample opportunity for career growth.

Manager Data Quality and Standards Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Short and sweet. Interviewed with the manager and then the people I was to work with were brought in with their questions. They asked questions relevant to why they were attracted to my skill set.

Interview Questions

• Talked about my experience and qualifications. Also spoke to what I could bring to the team   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

I spoke with the manager of the department and we discussed what my duties would be, what did I want to learn as an intern, what populations did I want to work with, what skills I would like to gain.

Research Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Pleasant, professional. Enjoyed meeting the Principle Investigator on the project and the staff scientist that I will be working with. Because I already had extensive background in doing bench work, desiging and executing experiments, the echnical questions were very easy. I enjoyed discussing the scientific perspectives and future goals for the project.

Interview Questions

• Not really very diffcult questions because I already had extensive background in doing bench work, desiging and executing experiments.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

initially got a phone interview, the next stage was an interview with the manager and then a video conference with a panel of four interviewers and finally an onsite interview with the director.

Interview Questions

• The manager asking me to identifier a device I will be working with during the onsite interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate relocation allowance

In Patient Pharmacy Technician Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

I volunteered and interviewed twice got phone calls and offers kinda feel like they wer not very straight forward had to do math test and a generic to brand comparison

Interview Questions

• they asked about my ability to work on my own and as a team   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was strange got an offer then it was giving to someone else that walked off the job first day then I was hired