Moffitt Cancer Center

2.3

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in August 2013.

Pleasant, professional. Enjoyed meeting the Principle Investigator on the project and the staff scientist that I will be working with. Because I already had extensive background in doing bench work, desiging and executing experiments, the echnical questions were very easy. I enjoyed discussing the scientific perspectives and future goals for the project.

Interview Questions
    • Not really very diffcult questions because I already had extensive background in doing bench work, desiging and executing experiments.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in May 2012.

initially got a phone interview, the next stage was an interview with the manager and then a video conference with a panel of four interviewers and finally an onsite interview with the director.

Interview Questions
    • The manager asking me to identifier a device I will be working with during the onsite interview   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate relocation allowance