Mohawk Industries Management Trainee Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calhoun, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calhoun, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Mohawk Industries in February 2014.

I received an email and phone call. We then scheduled the appointment. Also, they had you take a personality test. It wasn't bad at all and took like 20 minutes. I wish they gave you the results but sadly they don't. Interview went okay and the interviewers were very nice. Overall it seemed like a nice place to work.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to deal with conflict and how you responded.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mohawk Industries

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalton, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalton, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Mohawk Industries in April 2011.

First consisted of phone interview, followed by 1 on 1 interview...communication was weak throughout the entire process. You will hear many people say this about the company in general. Very demanding, hard-working company. A lot of potential, and opportunity to take your career as far as you would like.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of the things you need to improve on, to be at your full potential?   Answer Question