Mohawk Industries

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Territory Manager Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Mohawk Industries.

Interview Details – If your recruited from college not sure on the process. I believe you go through 6 months of training in Dalton Georgia . I was hired away from a competitor. My interview was one on one with the RVP and DM . It was about 3 hours long discussing various topics.

Negotiation Details – Shot high, you can never go up. You have nothing to lose.

Santa Rosa, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mohawk Industries.

Interview Details – wrote directly to district manager. landed interview with them. Was offered position a short time later after background and drug screen.

Negotiation Details – I was given an offer that was very acceptable, so I accepted it. I was able to make more money by increasing sales.

Interviewed at Mohawk Industries

Interview Details – Formal interview process. Need to dress suit and tie. DId not do a phone interview but went directly to the interview process. Took about an hour. Basic questions on flooring knowledge and calling on retail accounts.

Interview Question – If you have previous flooring experience there are no "trick" questions or anything personnal. Mohawk's HR follows the rules - great deal of integrity.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Territory Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Mohawk Industries in August 2008.

Interview Details – Typical interview process. They are looking for experience in the industry.

Interview Question – Pretend I am one of your customers and sell me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tough

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mohawk Industries

Worked for Mohawk Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Mohawk Industries Videos

Mohawk Industries – Why Work for Us?

Overview & History Mohawk Industries is one of the foremost manufacturers and distributors of residential and commercial flooring in the world. We enjoy leading market positions across multiple flooring categories… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mohawk Industries Territory Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mohawk Industries employees and interview candidates.