Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.9

Players Club Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uncasville, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (Uncasville, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

I called the casino to ask about my application status. Mohegan Sun noticed my interest and called me in for a group interview. In the group interview, the employers create ice breakers and activities to analyze your attitude, skills and qualities. Based on the group interview, Mohegan Sun will determine if you are a good candidate for the casino and may be asked to attend a personal interview for the position you applied for. If you are, the personal interview will be about 30 minutes with supervisor/manager of the department. At the interview, the manager will ask you questions about your past experiences, interest, hobbies and reasons for your application. Within a week, if not then, you will be notified if you are hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Describe the worst situation with a customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Table Games Dealer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority.

Interview

The hiring process wasn't difficult at all. Had to take a timed exam which consist of all simple math questions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions) to ensure that you could calculate correctly under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult. The math exam was fairly simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

All Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (New Haven, CT) in March 2014.

Interview

It's the Guest Service Industry - They look for people who genuinely like to help people and are friendly regardless of position. Don't fake it, the interview is technically the entire hiring process. If you don't like people and a negative person, it's not for you.

Excellent experience form interview through present. You work hard but have a lot of fun!

Interview Questions

• Behavioral - Be yourself, They love to have fun. A bit unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward, a bit lengthy due to State gaming licensing approvals

Groundskeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uncasville, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (Uncasville, CT) in February 2013.

Interview

one interview with hr personnel who were very professional.
    interview held at corporate office and business culture very impressive to me.

Interview Questions

• standard interview process and no questions out of the ordinary during the process.   Answer Question

Slot Performance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes Barre, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (Wilkes Barre, PA) in November 2009.

Interview

This was an internal interview. Applied through HR. Was emailed a date and time the interview was to take place. Actual interview took around 55 minutes to complete. The questions in the interview consisted of personality traits in regards to my management experience. Also questions in regards to my experience with what would be the operation of the Performance department and the skills required to do so.

Interview Questions

• What is the lowest percentage that a slot machine can hold at in the state of Pennsylvania?   1 Answer
    • Do you like your current position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uncasville, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (Uncasville, CT) in March 2009.

Interview

you can apply online and then talk to a human resources representative

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uncasville, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (Uncasville, CT) in February 2009.

Interview

Had to do Training for 6-8 weeks without knowing if I would even get hired.. Take Table Games Test..

Negotiation

No Negotiations Period

Guest Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority.

Interview

After applying online, interview followed about a week after. The interview was very easy and the manager was sociable & friendly. Due to the company is a casino, after being hired there is a waiting period of 1 month for licensing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company? Its hard to give a good genuine answer when you only know so much about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation. The benefits were explained along with hourly wage.