Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Table Games Dealer

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority.

Interview Details – The hiring process wasn't difficult at all. Had to take a timed exam which consist of all simple math questions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions) to ensure that you could calculate correctly under pressure.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult. The math exam was fairly simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Uncasville, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority in February 2009.

Interview Details – Had to do Training for 6-8 weeks without knowing if I would even get hired.. Take Table Games Test..

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations Period

Groundskeeper Interview

Groundskeeper
Uncasville, CT

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority in February 2013.

Interview Details – one interview with hr personnel who were very professional.
interview held at corporate office and business culture very impressive to me.

Interview Question – standard interview process and no questions out of the ordinary during the process.   Answer Question

Uncasville, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority in March 2009.

Interview Details – you can apply online and then talk to a human resources representative

Interview Question – what do you know about mohegan sun   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there is no negotiation

Slot Performance Manager Interview

Slot Performance Manager
Wilkes Barre, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority in November 2009.

Interview Details – This was an internal interview. Applied through HR. Was emailed a date and time the interview was to take place. Actual interview took around 55 minutes to complete. The questions in the interview consisted of personality traits in regards to my management experience. Also questions in regards to my experience with what would be the operation of the Performance department and the skills required to do so.

Interview Questions

• What is the lowest percentage that a slot machine can hold at in the state of Pennsylvania?   View Answer
  • Do you like your current position?   View Answer

Guest Receptionist Interview

Guest Receptionist

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority.

Interview Details – After applying online, interview followed about a week after. The interview was very easy and the manager was sociable & friendly. Due to the company is a casino, after being hired there is a waiting period of 1 month for licensing.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for our company? Its hard to give a good genuine answer when you only know so much about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much of a negotiation. The benefits were explained along with hourly wage.

Worked for Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority? Contribute to the Community!