Mohela

Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent
Chesterfield, MO

I applied online - interviewed at Mohela in September 2012.

Interview Details – After applying online, around 2 weeks later, I rec'd a call from HR. A phone interview was done which consisted of behavior questions and review of resume. After the phone interview, I was invited in for a 1 on 1 interview. The same questions were asked from the phone interview (so write them down). I then took a timed customer service test. It's pretty easy. A series of phone calls that you must answer on the computer and choose the best option based on the call. After completing the test, I was advised that I passed the test and they will get back with me if they are interested in me. 2 weeks later, I rec'd a low ball salary offer and accepted it because of this tough economy.

You must get security clearance for this job which sucks because you go though so much for so little pay. In addition, when you are hired you can't get into the building or walk though the building until your pre security clearance is completed. Which can take up to 2 weeks!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They made it clear that all they pay is $15 an hour with a $1 shift diff.
Unless you are bilingual.

Worked for Mohela? Contribute to the Community!