Mohela

Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Agent Interview

Call Agent
Chesterfield, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Mohela in November 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process went very smoothly. Very professional, took aptitude testing in-house. Was called back after testing for a second interview, then received a phone call offering me the position prior to the 8 week training. A background review had to come back first before the job could be offered to me. Even after the hiring process was completed and the 8 week training process had begun, you were still under a microscope so to speak. Most everyone had an interview with a Federal Government FBI agent, since Mohela is a Federal Contractor, they still had to jump thru hoops to stand up to the strict guidelines given to them to stay a Federal Contractor. So, strict guidelines must be met for all employees.

Interview Question – For those who have not ever worked in a call center per se, their questions during the interview process were all directed to find out your knowledge of how a call center works, how it sounds, and what is expected of their employees.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – After the background check came back, I was actually asked if I would like to work for Mohela starting on such & such date for $16.00 an hour.

Call Agent Interview

Interviewed at Mohela

Interview Details – The interview was easy. The ask behavioral questions. In about 2 weeks they call you back.

Interview Question – Have you used outlook .   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Very Easy Interview

Call Center Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mohela.

Interview Details – 14 days. this Job requires a security clearance. Amazingly most of the people that were mentoring us after training have not even been interviewed for their security clearance yet..

Interview Question – didnt have one   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Call Center Agent Interview

Chesterfield, MO

I applied online - interviewed at Mohela in September 2012.

Interview Details – After applying online, around 2 weeks later, I rec'd a call from HR. A phone interview was done which consisted of behavior questions and review of resume. After the phone interview, I was invited in for a 1 on 1 interview. The same questions were asked from the phone interview (so write them down). I then took a timed customer service test. It's pretty easy. A series of phone calls that you must answer on the computer and choose the best option based on the call. After completing the test, I was advised that I passed the test and they will get back with me if they are interested in me. 2 weeks later, I rec'd a low ball salary offer and accepted it because of this tough economy.

You must get security clearance for this job which sucks because you go though so much for so little pay. In addition, when you are hired you can't get into the building or walk though the building until your pre security clearance is completed. Which can take up to 2 weeks!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They made it clear that all they pay is $15 an hour with a $1 shift diff.
Unless you are bilingual.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Mohela in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was phone interviewed one day, got a call for the face to face interview and yes they did ask some of the same questions but I think they were trying to get a different perspective of the answers for each person that inteviewed. My advice to anyone interviewing is to be honest and forthright about your past experience and what you're looking for. They're very open and honest about what they're looking for in an employee after all.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a difficult situation that you've had and how did you handle it.   View Answer
  • What did you find satisfying about your last job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't want to negotiate, they offerred me five dollars more than what I had been making and with the opportunity to advance then I think I need to earn a higher salary by proving myself.

Accountant II Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mohela in January 2010.

Interview Details – Telephone interview with HR Manager, was asked all sorts of behavioral questions....then one to one with Senior Accountant, Asst. Controller and Controller. Was asked the same behavioral type questions. There was only 2 candidates narrowed down for the job...me and another. Unfortunately did not get the offer in hand possibly due to over qualifications that I possess for the job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mohela? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mohela interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mohela employees and interview candidates.