Mohela

Mohela Interview Questions

2.2

Call Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

The interview was easy. The ask behavioral questions. In about 2 weeks they call you back.

Call Center Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mohela.

14 days. this Job requires a security clearance. Amazingly most of the people that were mentoring us after training have not even been interviewed for their security clearance yet..

Call Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mohela in November 2012.

The hiring and interview process went very smoothly. Very professional, took aptitude testing in-house. Was called back after testing for a second interview, then received a phone call offering me the position prior to the 8 week training. A background review had to come back first before the job could be offered to me. Even after the hiring process was completed and the 8 week training process had begun, you were still under a microscope so to speak. Most everyone had an interview with a Federal Government FBI agent, since Mohela is a Federal Contractor, they still had to jump thru hoops to stand up to the strict guidelines given to them to stay a Federal Contractor. So, strict guidelines must be met for all employees.

Interview Questions
    • For those who have not ever worked in a call center per se, their questions during the interview process were all directed to find out your knowledge of how a call center works, how it sounds, and what is expected of their employees.   View Answer
    After the background check came back, I was actually asked if I would like to work for Mohela starting on such & such date for $16.00 an hour.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

I applied online – interviewed at Mohela in September 2012.

After applying online, around 2 weeks later, I rec'd a call from HR. A phone interview was done which consisted of behavior questions and review of resume. After the phone interview, I was invited in for a 1 on 1 interview. The same questions were asked from the phone interview (so write them down). I then took a timed customer service test. It's pretty easy. A series of phone calls that you must answer on the computer and choose the best option based on the call. After completing the test, I was advised that I passed the test and they will get back with me if they are interested in me. 2 weeks later, I rec'd a low ball salary offer and accepted it because of this tough economy.

You must get security clearance for this job which sucks because you go though so much for so little pay. In addition, when you are hired you can't get into the building or walk though the building until your pre security clearance is completed. Which can take up to 2 weeks!

Interview Questions
    • What was something you did not like about your last job?   View Answers (2)
    • Name a time you had to deal with a tough situation and how did you handle it   Answer Question
    They made it clear that all they pay is $15 an hour with a $1 shift diff.
    Unless you are bilingual.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mohela in February 2012.

I was phone interviewed one day, got a call for the face to face interview and yes they did ask some of the same questions but I think they were trying to get a different perspective of the answers for each person that inteviewed. My advice to anyone interviewing is to be honest and forthright about your past experience and what you're looking for. They're very open and honest about what they're looking for in an employee after all.

Interview Questions
    • Can you describe a difficult situation that you've had and how did you handle it.   View Answer
    • What did you find satisfying about your last job.   View Answer
    I didn't want to negotiate, they offerred me five dollars more than what I had been making and with the opportunity to advance then I think I need to earn a higher salary by proving myself.

Accountant II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mohela in January 2010.

Telephone interview with HR Manager, was asked all sorts of behavioral questions....then one to one with Senior Accountant, Asst. Controller and Controller. Was asked the same behavioral type questions. There was only 2 candidates narrowed down for the job...me and another. Unfortunately did not get the offer in hand possibly due to over qualifications that I possess for the job.