Molina Healthcare Care Review Clinician II Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Care Review Clinician II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Molina Healthcare.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by main headquarters HR a few weeks later. I was asked how my computer skills are and it was emphasized that I needed to be familiar with Microsoft Office products. I was asked why I wanted to work for Molina and about my skills, no behavioral questions. I was told that the local office already wanted to schedule an interview with me ASAP. I was interviewed by two supervisors for my second interview. Again, the main emphasis was on making sure my computer skills were up to par. I was told that the process of filling the position I applied for was long and that there were many candidates to choose from. I was told they would try to contact me in one week's time. I went home to fill out my Thank You cards for my interviewers and I received a phone call with a job offer while I was in the middle of writing them!

Interview Questions

• Can you think of something in your current job that is constantly changing and you have to learn to adapt to the change.   Answer Question