Molina Healthcare

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Care Review Clinician Interview

Care Review Clinician

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Molina Healthcare.

Interview Details – Interviewed with UM Manager-RN and another supervisor who was not an RN. Was asked a series of generic interview questions by each of the interviewers. Contacted by recruiter the next day with a job offer.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a difficult co-worker?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate with the recruiter, but they asked what my current pay was, so I advise letting them know what you will accept up front.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Molina Healthcare

Worked for Molina Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Molina Healthcare Care Review Clinician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Molina Healthcare employees and interview candidates.