Molina Healthcare Database Administrator Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Long Beach, CA
Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Molina Healthcare in March 2011.

I applied online and was contacted by HR the following day, got through a phone screening and got a phone interview with hiring manager a couple of days later, interview over the phone was a bit weird it sounded like he was walking and was talking to me on his cell phone, I didn't know what to think of that, he was either very busy or didn't give much importance to the phone inteview, questions were pretty straight forward about my previous experience couple of technical questions about database admin and we schedule a face to face interview for the following day.
The day of the interview I got interview by the senior and hiring manager of IT department, I must say that it was pretty disrespecful to see hiring manager on the computer pretty much the entire time just to briefly cut in a couple of times to ask questions, it was somewhat distracting. Senior asked a lot of questions about database encryption, certificates, master keys, ways to optimize a query, data refresh methods, DMV.
I was a bit concerned about the company at first because of so many reviews and I must say I was a bit unsettle after I left, they pretty much wanted a person to be a barried between their department and some project they have going on, so this person was going to take a lot of heat from everybody. I was not that desperate to take a position under those terms. The working environment did not seem appeling too.

Interview Questions

Worked for Molina Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!