Molina Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.6

Health Manager I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Tampa, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

The interviewing process was fast and simple. Although the corporate office is out of CA this causes you to have to interact with numerous people when interviewing and competing paperwork and backgrounds. Overall the experience was simple and straight to the point.

Provider Research & Resolution Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Columbus, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

there were 3 people in the room and they took turns interviewing me asking different questions. The room was no bigger than a small office. After about 30-40 min I was told I would be called back for a second interview. I was then called back to meet with the office manager. once the interview process was complete I waited about 2 weeks for an offer

Interview Questions

• I do not wish to relay questions   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?error   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Charleston, SC) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a face to face interview. Management sat down with me and reviewed my resume and asked what skills and assets could I contribute to the company and why would I be a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that would make you a qualified candidate for the position?   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Allis, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (West Allis, WI).

Interview

They had more than 1 Supervisor interview me-a bit intimidating. They reviewed the job description very quickly-it was confusing. The conference room was already booked but we got interrupted by a group that wanted to have a meeting there. I did not get a very good feeling that I had the job by the younger supervisor and waited a while for them to get back to me. One manager was very nice and very friendly but the other one was not dressed professionally and seemed very judgmental.

Interview Questions

• How well do I manage change? What kind of supervisor do I like?   1 Answer

Clinical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Telephonic panel interview. The panel was a great group of top management from many areas of healthcare services. I would love to work with them again someday.The total process from interview to offer took less than two weeks. They tend to not hire during the December holidays as they do not want to pay you for doing nothing.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone was not learning at the same level of the others in the class?   1 Answer

Actuarial Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone screen about a week later with the hiring manager. She called 20 minutes late and just asked questions about SAS. Then she just went on talking bad about her former employer and complained about her current workers. After the interview, I had no intentions to proceed with the interview process since I didn't want to work with her. Extremely unprofessional, I was very surprised with her etiquette.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was very quick and although it started with your standard interview, it quickly turned to a friendly conversation which was not part of the interview. There were other applicants for the job but an excellent re pour with the director secured the position.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied about a month ago and heard from the HR contact via email. Was told my qualifications were impressive and they would like to schedule an interview. Requested I reply to the email with my salary requirements and a date/time to interview. I replied with two days I was available and waited to hear back. It took a few days, which I figured would be the case as I was sure the HR contact was arranging for all those involved to be there. When I heard back, the HR representative gave me a date that wasn't one of the days I'd suggested. I accepted the interview and rearranged my plans so I could be accommodating. I arrived about 10 minutes early for the interview on the day assigned and the receptionist greeted me warmly and called the contact person I had been given to let her know I arrived. I could hear her on the phone and she made reference to the fact the conference room wouldn't be available until the set time of the interview and she would come and get me at that time. At the time of the interview I was greeted by the hiring manager and a few others. All seemed nice but not very friendly. I attempted to break the ice with no luck. They briefly went over the job and the company and then began firing questions. The questions weren't that difficult and each person asked about 3-4. Once we were done they allowed me to ask a few questions and then the interview was over. We walked out of the room and the hiring manager disappeared without my having a chance to thank her for her time, or her thanking me for mine. I wasn't even given a business card or any contact information, but told that my main point of contact would be the HR rep, who I've only communicated with via email. It was a very disappointing interview. I think they were not impressed with my background and honestly if these women were set to be my future bosses, I don't think it would be a position is remain in very long. I opted to withdraw my application and emailed the HR rep that info.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you find important in a manager?   Answer Question
    • How do the skills from your previous positions relate to this position?   Answer Question
    • What strengths do you possess that would make you successful in this role?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Augusta, ME) in June 2015.

Interview

Rudimentary, friendly women but clearly unfamiliar in conducting both interviews and discussions with project management professionals. Interview did not contain one technical question nor any direct questions related to the specifics of the job. Both interviewers, while friendly, appeared very nervous, slightly unprepared and having typed-out questions which seemed taken off a general 'tips for interviewing' type of website. Very disappointed and informed the recruiter I did not think it was a great fit.

Interview Questions

• Q. What is your greatest weakness? (REALLY?) Q. How Would you handle a coworker not pulling his or her weight? All the typical, 1990s style, groan-worthy interview questions which have become cliche' to most professionals.   Answer Question

Drug Rebate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Submitted application online, was contacted by recruiter to set up phone interview, then asked to participate in second in-person interview. The phone portion took roughly 30 minutes and the individual I talked with was extremely nice and the conversation was comfortable. The in-person interview was with the original person and the manager for the position, both extremely nice individuals. The only thing that was a little off was that neither took notes during the interview, they may have gone back to their offices to do so after or they may have already made up their minds about who they were going to hire for the position, whether it is me or not, I don't know yet.