Molina Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015
Updated Mar 21, 2015

2.7

Project Manager Interview

I was referred to the position internally and was interviewed on the phone by the HR person in a week. I was called for an in person interview within another week. I liked that the process was timely and smooth.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was technical and detailed but nothing out of the ordinary or something I could not answer.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview process went well. Only negative was the individual interviewing for the position had limited knowledge.

Interview Questions
    underpaid compared to other healthplans in michigan

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Molina Healthcare.

Be smooth and cool. Let them know your experience and your future goals. They want to make sure you're a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • If you're applying for an IT position, you need to be technical. They will ask for a demo on the white board.   Answer Question
    Convince that you can do it well.

UM Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Molina Healthcare.

Speak to corporate and local office.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Molina Healthcare.

Phone interview for screening purposes. Face to face interview with two supervisors, one right after the other (although I have seen two supervisors interviewing some prospective employees at the same time). Phone offer. Trip to Long beach California for three days to see company culture(totally different in a negative way in Ohio), no room for negotiation of salary, written offer, a lot of paperwork for background check.

Interview Questions
    • Very generic questions read from a script, basic tell me why you want to work here, what back ground do you have etc.   Answer Question
    I asked for higher pay and was told by Corporate HR hiring agent that she would check to see if that could be done. I waited two days and called back and was told she was still waiting to hear back from the decision maker. I waited two more days and called back and was told, "there is no way they are going any higher than that" as if I was never told there was a possibility of that. I accepted anyhow, and a day later I got an email stating that they were able to give me more. I asked for a new offer letter and was told, "Opps, I sent that to the wrong candidate, we can not offer you any more" Should have been my first sign to walk away.

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Molina Healthcare in June 2013.

Very simple and quick process of interviewing. Received a call from corporate regarding interview, went to interview, very next day I got the offer for the job. Process was very simple and quick.

Interview Questions
    • None - clinical questions about pharmacy asked by interviewers   Answer Question

Temp Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Molina Healthcare.

I applied online and got a call from a recruiter. I did a short interview with her. I was asked about my past work experience and experience with Excel. I was then told I would have phone interview with the hiring manager the next day. That interview went good, I was asked why I wanted to work there and again questions about my experience. I got a call from the recruiter shortly after telling me I got the job.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Molina Healthcare.

I was contacted by a staffing firm and got interview almost immediately. Had 2 interviews within a week and got an offer the same day. Very easy interviews and the managers were very pleasant and personable. They didn't try to intimadate you or make you look stupid by asking questions from PMBOK

I had another offer for about 15K more a year, but their salary was very good

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, ME
    Anonymous Employee in Augusta, ME

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Molina Healthcare in March 2013.

Was called on a Monday to set up an interview for that Friday. Went in, and the interviewer explained what the position entailed, how my experience fit in with that, and a little bit about the structure of the IT side of the company. I asked a little bit about how the programming jobs are divided in the company, and was informed that, for the most part, programming takes place in another office in North Carolina, and that the only programming that this office (Augusta, Maine) does is with SQL.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't really any typical interview questions, but what was unexpected is that I expected there to be a security aspect to this job, but was informed that IT security was an area that wouldn't be touched by interns.   Answer Question

Care Review Clinician II Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Molina Healthcare.

Applied online and was contacted by main headquarters HR a few weeks later. I was asked how my computer skills are and it was emphasized that I needed to be familiar with Microsoft Office products. I was asked why I wanted to work for Molina and about my skills, no behavioral questions. I was told that the local office already wanted to schedule an interview with me ASAP. I was interviewed by two supervisors for my second interview. Again, the main emphasis was on making sure my computer skills were up to par. I was told that the process of filling the position I applied for was long and that there were many candidates to choose from. I was told they would try to contact me in one week's time. I went home to fill out my Thank You cards for my interviewers and I received a phone call with a job offer while I was in the middle of writing them!

Interview Questions
    • Can you think of something in your current job that is constantly changing and you have to learn to adapt to the change.   Answer Question