Molina Healthcare

Very Easy Interview

Member Services Representative Interview

Member Services Representative
Long Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Molina Healthcare in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the position on their website online. I was contacted two days later and had a phone screening interview with a recruiter. A week later, i was contacted by the Manager of the department. She interviewed me for 45 minutes. I felt it was a good interview and also because she closed the interview explaining the benefits of working for the company. Two days later, I was not offered the position BUT they explained that they wanted to pursue me for a different upcoming position and that i would be contacted the following week to discuss. I asked what type of position this was but she couldn't explain because it was not finalized but it was still within the previous Managers dept.

A different recruiter contacted me the following week and scheduled another phone interview for me a few days later. The interview was short as she understood i was being pursued for this position. I was told that I would have to interview with the Director and she would pass my interview information along and she would contact me to schedule the face-to-face interview. The following day, I was called back and told they were unable to schedule the interview and the Director decided to make me an offer as i came highly recommended from the other interviewers.

3 phone interviews. No face to face interview.

Interview Question – How did you handle a difficult situation that needed customer service right away?   View Answer

Worked for Molina Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!