Molina Healthcare

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Professional Services Interview

Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Molina Healthcare in September 2011.

Interview Details – Phone screen with recruiter, no sense of humor, followed a script and was obsessed with my previous salaries and why I moved to different jobs. Would not reveal their salary offer and when he eventually did, it is 20k below market. He did not seem to understand why I went to work for a competitor company in another industry and overall, did not seem to have much creativity or human understanding. I say this based on the questions asked. They were not from someone with much experience.

Interview Questions

• How is your consulting business going. (asked even though we are in a recession!!)   Answer Question
  • What was your last salary. Why did you change jobs.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Molina Healthcare

Worked for Molina Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Molina Healthcare Professional Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Molina Healthcare employees and interview candidates.