Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Molina Healthcare
- Business Analyst (4)
- Community Outreach Coordinator (3)
- Case Manager II (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Senior Systems Analyst (2)
- Social Worker (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Healthcare Analyst I (2)
- Manager (2)
- Member Service Representative I (1)
- Health Manager (1)
- Configuration Analyst II (1)
- Provider Representative (1)
- Service Co Coordinator (1)
- CMI (1)
- LMS Administrator (1)
- Healthcare Data Analyst II (1)
- Care Review Clinician (1)
- Care Review Clinician II (1)
- Temp Data Entry Clerk (1)
- Director QI (1)
- Administrative Project Coordinator (1)
- Technical Analyst? (1)
- Health Manager I (1)
- Case Manager L (1)
- UM Supervisor (1)
- Provider Services Representative I (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Coordinator (1)
Senior Project Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA).
Just one phone interview with the manager. 20 minutes of blah, blah. No feedback from her. 3 months later, I was awarded the contract. No face to face at all. The project was in flames and they needed a firefighter ASAP.
- No hard questions. She seemed to appreciate my sense of humor, though. Answer Question
My head-hunter did all the dirty work.
Other Interview Reviews for Molina Healthcare
Senior Project Manager InterviewDeclined OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days – interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Alpharetta, GA).
I was contacted by a staffing firm and got interview almost immediately. Had 2 interviews within a week and got an offer the same day. Very easy interviews and the managers were very pleasant and personable. They didn't try to intimadate you or make you look stupid by asking questions from PMBOK
Reasons for Declining
I had another offer for about 15K more a year, but their salary was very good
Senior Project Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in November 2012.
Contacted through agency, first interview with team lead as screen. Was enthusiastic about bringing me onboard, but warned that he did not understand hiring/department manager questions and style and why the two seemed out of synch. Two weeks later, met with department manager and PMO lead. He was quiet, she was scattered and bossy. More of a challenge interview, "I don't like you so convince to hire you" versus "I need help, how can you help me"
- Not difficult but more of a why, "Tell me the most important deliverable for a kickoff meeting" 1 Answer