Molina Healthcare Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Augusta, ME) in June 2015.

Interview

Rudimentary, friendly women but clearly unfamiliar in conducting both interviews and discussions with project management professionals. Interview did not contain one technical question nor any direct questions related to the specifics of the job. Both interviewers, while friendly, appeared very nervous, slightly unprepared and having typed-out questions which seemed taken off a general 'tips for interviewing' type of website. Very disappointed and informed the recruiter I did not think it was a great fit.

Interview Questions

• Q. What is your greatest weakness? (REALLY?) Q. How Would you handle a coworker not pulling his or her weight? All the typical, 1990s style, groan-worthy interview questions which have become cliche' to most professionals.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Molina Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Just one phone interview with the manager. 20 minutes of blah, blah. No feedback from her. 3 months later, I was awarded the contract. No face to face at all. The project was in flames and they needed a firefighter ASAP.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions. She seemed to appreciate my sense of humor, though.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My head-hunter did all the dirty work.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing firm and got interview almost immediately. Had 2 interviews within a week and got an offer the same day. Very easy interviews and the managers were very pleasant and personable. They didn't try to intimadate you or make you look stupid by asking questions from PMBOK

I had another offer for about 15K more a year, but their salary was very good

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Contacted through agency, first interview with team lead as screen. Was enthusiastic about bringing me onboard, but warned that he did not understand hiring/department manager questions and style and why the two seemed out of synch. Two weeks later, met with department manager and PMO lead. He was quiet, she was scattered and bossy. More of a challenge interview, "I don't like you so convince to hire you" versus "I need help, how can you help me"

Interview Questions

• Not difficult but more of a why, "Tell me the most important deliverable for a kickoff meeting"   1 Answer