Molina Healthcare

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Long Beach, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Molina Healthcare.

Interview Details – Just one phone interview with the manager. 20 minutes of blah, blah. No feedback from her. 3 months later, I was awarded the contract. No face to face at all. The project was in flames and they needed a firefighter ASAP.

Interview Question – No hard questions. She seemed to appreciate my sense of humor, though.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – My head-hunter did all the dirty work.

Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Molina Healthcare.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a staffing firm and got interview almost immediately. Had 2 interviews within a week and got an offer the same day. Very easy interviews and the managers were very pleasant and personable. They didn't try to intimadate you or make you look stupid by asking questions from PMBOK

Reason for Declining – I had another offer for about 15K more a year, but their salary was very good

Very Difficult Interview

Long Beach, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Molina Healthcare in November 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted through agency, first interview with team lead as screen. Was enthusiastic about bringing me onboard, but warned that he did not understand hiring/department manager questions and style and why the two seemed out of synch. Two weeks later, met with department manager and PMO lead. He was quiet, she was scattered and bossy. More of a challenge interview, "I don't like you so convince to hire you" versus "I need help, how can you help me"

Interview Question – Not difficult but more of a why, "Tell me the most important deliverable for a kickoff meeting"   View Answer

Worked for Molina Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!